Voronezh resident intends to sue the insurance company

He went the hard way, and decided to seek justice through the courts.

As a professional lawyer, Daniel thinks that he has every chance of success. For ethical reasons to call the insurance company we will not.

Daniel with the insurer plans to sue because of the imposed in addition to the insurance life insurance policy. It is no secret that many companies refuse to insure Voronezh motorists because of the lack of forms. The same company, which forms in the presence there make customers an offer they can not refuse: motorists have to pay the full cost of insurance, without discounts, and as a mandatory bonus to buy the company life insurance policy.

This is the situation facing our hero: he was offered a car insurance policy to issue earnings without discounts and additional life insurance. Named the amount that Daniel had to pay for the insurance, almost three times higher than expected. He agreed to give it to the insurer, but with the condition that he would write a statement about what life insurance is imposed on him, he gives up the service and asked the company to return the money to him. Make two copies of the application, one he kept for himself, and the second gave the employee requested to sign on the form that both applications are identical, and the paper is accepted. After the failure of women to take on this responsibility, Daniel called the district, and in his presence, specify whether to sell the insurance policy without life insurance. In that office employee he refused.

- And then I realized that this woman has made a huge folly. In Rospotrebnadzor told me that, when it comes to checking in insurance companies it works like clockwork, customers are insured by the rules. I'm also in the presence of police refused to issue a policy without additional services.

As a result, our interlocutor has transferred employee office 6 000 and written on both copies of forms "Service imposed».

- If you follow the Civil Code, that is such a thing as freedom of contract. That is, I have the right to free expression. I disagree with the fact that I have imposed a service that recorded on the form. In addition, I wrote a statement to the police, he was given a number, and within 30 days, I must respond. They either go under the law and send my application to the FAS, and then the insurers face a fine of 300 000 to 500 000 rubles for violating the antitrust laws, or do not, and I will go to court. Actually, I called the police only to have witnessed what I have imposed additional services.

To defend their rights in an insurance company, according to Daniel, had for a long time. During the time he wrote the statement and was waiting for the arrival of the district, has a place in the office at 5 - 6 people. Our hero struck by the fact that of all the participants, only one man stood at his side.

- Everything began to reproach me, I crush on the woman, because it's not my fault ... Why are you people vtyuhivayut insurance when they make it clear they do not want to insure your life? People are so intimidated and downtrodden, they are afraid to assert their legal rights.

source

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting