Indecision.

Grade 10
Phone call. At the other end of the line - it. She was in tears, mumbling that her love broke her heart. She asked me to come because he did not want to be alone, and I came. As I sat on the couch beside her, I stared at her soft eyes, wishing she was mine. After two hours of watching a movie, and three bags of chips, she decided to go to bed. She looked at me and said thank you, and kissed me on the cheek. I wanted to tell her that I want her to know that I do not want to be just friends.
I love her but I'm just too shy, and I do not know why.
Grade 11
The day before prom she walked to my locker. My boyfriend was ill - she said - and he did not recover for tomorrow. In my time there was a girl, and also in the 7th grade, we have promised that we will always help each other. So we went to the ball, as best friends. That night, after the holiday, I was standing in front of her near her home. I watched as she smiled and looked at me with her crystal eyes. I wanted her to be mine. But she did not notice it, and I knew it. Then she said - I had a great time with you, thank you !, and kissed me on the cheek.
I wanted to tell her that I want her to know that I do not want to be just friends. I love her but I'm just too shy, and I do not know why.
Graduation day
A day passed, then a week, then a month. Before I could blink, it was graduation day. I watched as her perfect body, like an angel, flying to the scene of a diploma. I wanted her to be mine. But she did not notice me like that, and I knew it. Before everyone went home, she came to me in her smock and hat, and cried as I hugged her. Then she put her head on my shoulder and said - you're my best friend in the world, thank you !, and kissed me on the cheek. I wanted to tell her that I want her to know that I do not want to be just friends. I love her but I'm just too shy, and I do not know why.
A few years later
Now I sit in the pew. That girl is getting married. I just saw, she said yes and went into her new life with another person. I wanted her to be mine. But she did not notice it, and I knew it. But before she left, she came to me, saying - you come !!! Thank you !, and kissed me on the cheek. I wanted to tell her that I want her to know that I do not want to be just friends. I love her but I'm just too shy, and I do not know why.
Funeral
Years passed. I looked down at the coffin of a girl who has always been my best friend. They read a diary entry she had wrote in her high school years.
Here is what was written:
I looked at him, wishing he was mine, but he did not notice me like that, and I know it. I wanted to tell him that I want him to know that I do not want to be just friends. I love him, but I'm just too shy, and I do not know why.
I would like him to tell me he loves me !!!
For the happiness of one of them just had to say three words ...

--img2--

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting