Fighters for a better world. Lord, what a nonsense ...

Folk governors calls for federalization and entry into the Russian Federation ...
Good agreement in Geneva. Correctly.
What, actually, it was a question?
The fact that a self-proclaimed master zolotozuby Slavyansk puts on the Geneva accords?
Here Slavyansk launched its TV. Very high quality, Orthodox.
Enjoy.

They're going to strike a powerful blow to the biblical matrix and Zionist zombovideniyu.
Now I know that the Slav - the center bunks & otorgovli. I see with my own eyes.
Who's there I asked if anti-Semitism in Ukraine? There. Zionists expelled from Slovyansk-TV and is now waiting for his creative heyday. Orthodox TV! Pure, uncomplicated, right!
In Lugansk also his Napoleon - some Valery Bolotov.
In Donetsk, probably another appears, instead of the former Barkashovtsy Gubaryov pick something else more worthy.
Who's there I asked if the Nazis in Ukraine? Got it! However, it has arrested the SBU for separatism, but ... nothing to cover. It was such a thing. He pro guy, but you really do understand, whether it is permissible though to be a former member of RNE? I tend to lose.
It is clear that you can not shoot - the soldiers with AK hide behind crazy woman with icons. Without women, and children - these gentlemen terrorists separatists and with the cover - the people. Renowned Palestinian tactic, by the way. And women are not mad, he defends their husbands. This is quite understandable. But what to do with this new formation - is unclear.
I do not envy the power. Oh, I do not envy.
Can not act. Not to act is impossible.
Shoot at their own people can not.
We're not faithful Putiners, right? He does not negotiate with terrorists. And we do. And these are the terrorists.
Your text to link ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting