Work at sea

Story of a flight or run weekdays seaman seagoing

Begins contract with the airport, landing place on the ship - Singapore, well, wiping tears and snot from parting with loved ones, you can now say goodbye to Vladivostok =) See you =) See you soon again!

Come

To transplant in Seoul

Refill our airplane and premiums on

Singapore met a hot night, and quite cozy hotel, where we lay down to sleep immediately

In the morning, immediately went to the dock to board the boat that will take us to the ship

Farewell to shore on this vessel walk on land obtained only through 4 months, not earlier

View from priests =) swim up

Title closed the spices to no substitute and not have problemma

Well, where is the first thing a sailor on the ship on arrival ??? Take the case and in the fight? But no! the smoking room =) Pozdarovatsya with the people and a smoke out of the way =)

Stored most necessary =)

Engine plant and drove =)

And here is the place of work, a favorite engine room =))) is that in the center of the frame - a spare piston, lower left sleeve =)

The course is set, the ship steers itself =)

Overtake slow moving Loja =) But can he overtakes us =)

Sometimes we pass through the rainbow, but the gold did not find = (

Here, guests are sometimes found in the sea water filter

Well, going to meet the sunset in Africa

Sometimes the weather is bad

Sometimes so well that we ourselves do rainbow

And to know the Zen seeing signs in ordinary things

exposed to rain

and again rejoice in the sun (well, the one who works on the deck naooborot, saddened, for the entire day to work under him)

Spend leisure time whiling away the evening in the company

like this =)

Sleep and waking up tightly breakfast

because heavy day ahead

Well, actually a lot of work vsegada so little photo, photo of the engine room I have, but far away, then lay out a separate post, and now show only the CPU - central control, the holy of holies and the patrimony of mechanics, where all those processes are controlled from from generators and main engine, ending the system of toilets =)

When we pass Aden from pirates chernozhepyh we protect children from England, the good guys, kind, funny, mother as cobblers and away from politics. Guys once rescued, pirates attacked us, 3 boats. but when, in response to them opened fire, they veered off course and vanished in the haze

Sometimes we have to celebrate the New Year at work

And even about God !!! Birthday, what do ...
But the pay is good =)

After work, I would like not tired, and sometimes a hammer all day wave falls, and do not write papers in the car then, but I'm running here, nurture the body and spirit =) For costs once miss, then hard to make myself here go.

But sometimes so sad that I want to hang (sarkazm) take himself in hand, waiting at home wife and parents, and it really helps

And this is the holy of holies. The captain's cabin and his workplace

Sometimes the ship comes in for repair to refresh =)

And then - not a bit, I do not paint

Because any contract in the sea

When something ends
I have everything! Kick, but here's a bonus video ...

--img42--

Author (Vasyache)

--img43--

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting