Meet in 6 years! Metamarfoza cat

As in a previous life! Six years ago, in my yard late autumn there was a cat that mewed loudly and shrilly. I closed the window that would not hear. My heart bleeds. I could not sleep! And it snowed and I realized that the cat will die because he looked bad.

I caught it in a drawer and took maintenance to the vet. Doc looked and said that I was wasting my time and the cat not long - it was in the remains of the engine oil is thoroughly licked - and now had a full stomach synthetics. As proof, farrier zhivotinku twisted his ear and showed me that everything is white and not pink. And inside his lips, too, he was almost white.

hen I looked at the doctor and said I'd come back for the cat in the evening. Since Dr. employee receptionist I quietly from his breast pocket gowns $ 100 in local currency slipped.
I came to pick up when - surprised. The doctor said that can not be washed with solvent, and water is useless. Therefore, it is slightly sedated and shaved a poodle Artemon. Castrated and made all vaccinations. The doctor said that the cat is not more than a year, and diarrhea had held only three months later. The cashier took about another 60 $.
A cat different eyes, one blue and the blind. And the cat is deaf.
However, six years of life, then I have a studio in the house with a friend did the trick. Kotyara matured and gained about 8kg :)

This is what we, together, one of these days!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting