Sleeping needlework

After his theme about the kitchen was inspired and decided to post another of his job. I made for the good of the family) hope. will be useful to someone, someone can give me advice and finding rukozhopie in my needlework))

That's bedroom looked after it was removed from the old Soviet furniture and stripped wallpaper shabby.

28 photo.

We continue to shift the new wiring. ceiling will stretch, so here indulges in outdoor advertising arm

Wall Grooves and make concealed wiring ... unfortunately more detailed pictures of electrical sdelalna not ((Also visible in the photo crate for future battens

All the other walls are aligned to the beacons stucco. Oh, and "exactly" we can build ... 90 corners did not withdraw, because this gesture ... and the vertical plane brought

another angle

used here is the plaster, even under the theory it is for machine application, but the difference with Rotband no ... except the price! This - at times 1, 5 cheaper. but the sale is not everywhere. In the room took about 8 bags

The bedroom was also a "winter" refrigerator ... refitting it under the cabinet)

shpaklyuem wall and put plastic on the windows slopes

shpaklyuem 2 coats with intermediate sanding

zapilivaem, literally, lining) again handy laser level, miter saw and klyaymery))

another angle. between the brick wall and the boards in the end it is necessary to leave a gap of 3-4 mm. to expand (here I narukozhopil battens and then led a little, given the length ... not frail, had screws through)

old parquet, though the tree-naturel, but after Gulf neighbors swollen ... and restore his special sense was not so ... - delete. And we say thank you to the Soviet builders - which are carefully collected all debris under Arquette, and every five dosochki carefully nailed nails on the floor ... so there were countless !!! )))

so as not to stain the new floor - paint the walls. the floor is already laid subfloor of birch plywood 20mm. Also visible on the cabinet door under the window sill ...

another angle

then better seen plywood on the floor

in order to get a Scandinavian style - paint the wooden wall and white door in the locker. here is already visible Freshly flooring: Plank, brushed oak uncoated, bevelled lengthwise

and covers the floorboard white oil. technology called: peprvy layer of oil is applied with a rubber spatula, and erased 20 minutes after application, dry, lint-free cloth in order to get the effect bleached oak; the second layer is a rubber spatula - a colorless oil with a hard wax

Well, put the furniture. Furniture designed by the same all white

More furniture

Well, the final beautiful pictures (this photo was taken a little later, and the decor has had to change, as well as inconvenient shelf under the TV)

That's all I wanted to say! )

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting