Professor at the University of photographed elves!

Professor of the University of Manchester argues that photographed these elves

Mote or elves? Briton John Hiatt asserts that this photo shows the reality of the mythical winged creatures

John Hiatt - not some uneducated young dreamer. It is a respected 53-year-old professor, director of the Faculty of Art and Design of the University of Manchester. And for the April Fool's drawing is somehow too late.

Apparently, the Hyatt really convinced that he could take a picture of real live fairies.

It was like this: Hyatt filmed kinds of neighborhoods, and when he came home and larger photos, I noticed them many tiny flying creatures. A closer examination it turned out that the creation of strikingly similar to humans - only with wings.

Mr. Hiatt, told journalists of the local newspaper, which insists on the authenticity of the photos, and that they are not subjected to any changes. In fact, he never called puzzling creatures elves - so they have christened after shots hit the media.

John Hiatt

"I was impressed and decided to make a few more photos - says Hyatt. I went to the same place, began to take off black flies and mosquitoes, and treat them enlarged. But they looked completely different. Let everyone decide for himself what he sees here. Of course, I do not think that these creatures are just a small copy of you and me and they also drink tea in the evening ".

From time to time various photos of "elves" appearing on the Internet, but they are fake or sweepstakes. It is unlikely that these new pictures will convince many people. We are not going to insist to regard them as "iron" proof of the existence of elves. But to call them fakes, too, will not.

Let everyone decide for himself what to believe him.
via mixstuff

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting