Written by Regina Brett, 90 years old, Cleveland, Ohio.
Wanting to celebrate its 45th anniversary, I was 45 lessons that taught me life.
This is the most requested column from all that I've ever written.
I turned 90, and behold, again I publish this column:
1. Life is not fair, but still good.
2. When in doubt, take another step forward.
3. Life is too short to spend it on hatred.
4. Work will not take care of you when you're sick. This will make your friends and parents. Take care of these relations.
5. Each month, pay the debts on credit cards.
6. You do not have to win every argument. Agree or disagree.
7. Cry with someone. It heals better than crying alone.
8. Acceptable angry at God. He will understand.
9. Mines retire from the first paycheck.
10. When it comes to chocolate, pointless to resist.
11. Make peace with your past so it will not spoil your present.
12. You can afford to cry in front of their children.
13. Do not compare your life with someone. You have no idea that they have to actually experience.
14. If the relationship should be a secret, you should not participate in it.
15. Everything can change in the blink of an eye. But do not worry: God never blinked.
16. Take a deep breath. It calms the mind.
17. Get rid of anything that can not be called useful, beautiful or funny.
18. What does not kill you makes you stronger.
19. Never too late to have a happy childhood. However, the second childhood depends entirely on you ...
20. When it comes time to follow what you really love in life, do not say & lt; no & gt ;.
21. Burn the candles, enjoy a good sheets, wear beautiful lingerie. Nothing to keep for a special occasion. This is a special case - today.
22. Prepare to excess, and then come what may.
23. Be eccentric now. Do not wait for old age to wear a bright red clothing.
24. The most important organ in the lo * se - it's brains.
25. No one but you will not be responsible for your happiness.
26. If any so-called catastrophe asked questions: & lt; Will it be important in five years? & Gt; '
27. Always choose life.
28. Farewell to everything and everyone.
29. What other people think of you should not worry you.
30. Time heals almost everything. Give time time.
31. It does not matter whether the situation is bad or good - it will change.
32. Do not take yourself seriously. Nobody does.
33. Believe in miracles.
34. God loves you because he is - God, not because of what you did something or not.
35. You do not need to study life. You appear in it and do as much as have time.
36. grow old - a cost-effective alternative than to die young.
37. Do your children have only one future.
38. All that finally makes sense - it's what you have experienced love.
39. Go out for a walk every day. Miracles are everywhere.
40. If we piled all our problems and compared them with other people, we would have taken away his keenly.
41. Envy - a waste of time. You already have everything you need.
42. However, the best lies ahead:
43. No matter how you feel, Arise, get dressed and go out to the people.
45. Though life and not tied bow, it's still a gift.