The unique private museum of hammers

In 1995 Rechitsa opened a private museum of hammers. He founded his simple Rechitsa resident Victor Lasitsa. The man started to collect their exhibits in 1993 and now the number has exceeded 300. In this photo essay, we look at the unusual exhibits of the museum and learn about them through a lot of interesting interview with Viktor.

Victor takes pointer and starts. Here's a collection of women's, to the beat of meat, but the slumbering peacefully on the floor of a pneumatic road bump. Next to him, the 15-pound sledgehammer forge. On a nearby wall is full of raspberry with green plastic collection of tools for the children and then - a reminder of the transience of days - shining chrome hammer pathologist.

The museum opened in 1995 on the multi-storey lodge "socket." It was very crowded. But then Victor moved into a private house and a museum pavilion walked a garage. Now here we are all ordered. Each exhibit has its own number and location in the relevant stand. The special register - a detailed description of each hammer.

Once a year, Victor holds inventory. The home museum even has its exchange fund.
"This is like a hammer some rare, but the owner just does not give money and not selling. Then I take out items from the exchange fund and offer an exchange. Here I have, as a rule, well-needed in the household hammers, so many people agree to such a deal - shows the contents of the breadbaskets of the old founder of the museum.

Most of the exhibits given to the museum as a gift. So, a whole collection of tiny hammers got another neuropathologist. Among them is one - of a titanium alloy with a plurality of thin needles.

"This miracle hammer designed to perform acupressure. It can help you in a minute "sober up" a little drunk man. There is a point on the head, when exposed to light which comes sobering effect. What are you laughing at? I would not have believed it if I had not experienced it myself. But the layman it is better not to do "- warns Victor.

Under medical hammers located a rich collection of a series of "break the glass in an emergency." Any of the manhole, MAZ, "Ikarus" and even German compartment car.

At first glance it is hard to believe but it also hammers. Combined.

"It can be used to hammer nails, crack nuts, bite off pieces of refined sugar, pull out the old nails and turn the screws" - Victor is holding the oldest family of combined a little rusty, but still reliable hammer.
Already in our century we have invented something like prone to the universality of the Chinese. In competition with the Soviet prnoizvoditelyami they certainly hopeless losers.
"I did not use them. I bought hung on the stand, and a year later broke the spring itself - laughing collector. - However, not all the Chinese poor. Here's a look at the hammer claw, what quality he steel. Apparently, the Chinese have done it not for export, but for themselves. But Russia. Copy it to the Germans, even made a recess for nail and magnet to hold it inserted forgotten. As a result, the nail does not hold and falls ».

Round wheel on a stick - too hammer. For loggers. Using it on the wood put down grade. On the surface of the forming wheels are in raised letters, Roman and Arabic numerals; they are coated with mastic, hit the end of the log, thus marking him.

Pink with balls inside is very similar to a hammer for blondes.

In fact, it is a tool mechanic.

The oldest in the exhibition - a hammer, was in service with the Russian army battalion until 1917. One Rechitsa resident dug him in his garden and brought Victor.

To learn about the application of some of the exhibits, the founder of the museum have to spend hours on the Internet and books, to communicate with historians and ethnographers.
"How long tormented to understand why there is such - turns the hammer with a beveled fight Victor. - It turned out that everything is simple: it is designed for laying parquet ».
"Or this one - gets soft felt beater collector. - Hammer drummer of the band funeral procession ».

But what with wooden teeth, Victor found he still had not managed.

"I want to get a friend's aircraft technician hammer is used when replacing the rivets on the skin of the first jet aircraft. But he is resisting, says the memory of the service. What can you do, the memory - is sacred, "- sighs Victor.

One of the two most expensive collection of exhibits that Victor had nothing on exchange - old hammer without a handle. My grandfather took him from Berlin.

And another - with riveted on the battle sytem. They worked all my life father.
"Hammer homemade, made after the war in the forge furniture factory from the metal, which is found under the arms. My father's hand after the war has been damaged. And when he was working with a hammer, he went he always inclined, so this unusual form of his - explains Victor. - Actually, my father was a craftsman man could do a lot by himself. Well, I passed on his knowledge and skills ».

Source: gomelnews.onliner.by

Tags

See also

New and interesting