Family life!

6.50 Service is calling on a cell of her husband, turns - all continue to sleep.

7.00 ringing alarm clock on my cell, I switch off - all continue to sleep.

7.15 alarm sounds in the nursery at a daughter, all wake up, start a herd running through the apartment, take their turn in the toilet, yelling, scatter clothing.

7.20 sleepy daughter sleeping on the toilet, my husband yells from the kitchen: "Where is the sausage? Are all ate yesterday? You tea or coffee? But bear in mind that coffee is ended! »

7.30 I sleep in the shower under the warm jets of water, the husband "takes off its hinges" the door to the toilet.

7.40 The daughter pours dry cereal Nestle compote (beeee), chews for each cheek, in between laughs over the next series of "Nanny».

7.45 I paint, rzhu on "Nannies" rzhu over the man, who made himself a sandwich with my dietary cheese, the mother's husband at the man who invented the diet cheese. Together Orem at his daughter, who spilled fruit compote with a new carpet.

7.50 drink coffee, rzhu over the man, who stepped in spilled compote.

7.55 one hand weave braids eldest, the second sewn up suddenly torn tights, leg stroked himself blouse.

7.58 to kiss his eldest daughter, promise a house for Barbie if well write dictation, pack off to school quickly my floors in the hallway, I ran into the kitchen to see how it goes yard, remind her husband to buy sausages, waving the child window handle, remember that I forgot to give she colored threads to class work, piled on the window, open the window, yelling loudly for the whole yard to my Donja immediately ran back.

7.59. I give my daughter the skin, to kiss, I promise to buy a house for Barbie if well write dictation, pack off to school quickly my floors in the hallway, I ran into the kitchen to see how it goes yard, once again I remind her husband to buy sausages.

8.00 son woke up, asked to her mother on the handles

8.15 all jump begin herd running through the apartment, yelling, scatter clothing.

8.20 one hand pour cereal with milk for my son, I choose another tie for her husband.

8.25 pack off her husband to the parking lot, close the door, quickly my floors in the hallway, I remember that I forgot to give him the garbage to make it in the trash, piled on the window, open the window, yelling loudly for the whole yard to my husband to flee back.

8.26.vyslushivayu all he thinks about me and my mother's husband, give him the garbage quickly my floors in the hallway.

8.27 wipe the milk that spilled son, put him on the potty.

Tags

See also

New and interesting