Parable with an erotic bias

ABM boy who lived CO-OWN HAND
And
ASS-C HAND

There was one boy. He lived with his right hand and his name was all the boy who lives-with-his-hand. All together, I want to see them live, regularly and without quarrels. Fourteen years, the benefit of the same age. And nothing and no they did not have. The boy's hand was at hand - a boy. The boy even marry his arm dreamed, then the truth brains poraskinul that will rub the ring, and if something in the cold and stick to places gentle and sensitive. I change your mind - and so well.

And now, for all the apparent idyll, the boy's hand suddenly start to swell and grow. In the photos, if the right side of the lens to get up very strongly that the boy began to turn out - the young Arnold would envy. First he cheated on what "friends" are very regular with his hand, and then start to feel sick boy in the morning.

He went to the doctor. The doctor looked at him, felt swollen overgrown, unshaven watery smiled, shook his hand gently and says - Congratulations daddy, your hand is pregnant, the fifth month already.

The boy certainly taken aback by the turn of this. This mildly taken aback, simply do not want to swear obscenities. But we must pay tribute, stroke kept. For the faithful, and his hand was loved.

As time has come, because the boy and give birth. In a dream. Cracked hand along the seam, and then this little slimy little hand got out and strangled the sleeping parent.

And on the same landing with the boy lived with his hands Ass. Its the way it was called Ass-to-hand. And no one was friends with him. Not because it was bad ass, on the contrary, he was kind and sympathetic, just people all around evil. When the ass to the store for bread went, everyone was laughing, and the ass his finger showed (well, did not have assholes back). The store also all laughed and he did not sell the cigarettes, because small.

Well Ass and did not take offense. He sat himself at home, ships in bottles collected and battle paintings drew on the match head. Ass heard about in America, was invited to itself. There he unwound. Trade began to arrange its so fantastic in the movie filming. A lot of money earned, bought a villa in California and on the top model married.

Sitting somehow pleased Ass on the balcony, koktelchik sucked, the sun in the ocean and admiring the departing spouse thigh stroked appetizing.
 - And what do you love me? - He asked his wife.
 - Because you're my very kind, helpful and talented, and yet - she giggled playfully, - you have the most beautiful ass in the world.

Meanwhile zamaterevshaya Idle Hands sat in jail for life. All tattoos without the middle finger and with a bunch of bad cases of triceps (well not be at the back of the hand, though you burst).

Moral: Good jerk, get busy!

PS I write the ending where Ass-with-hands-Hand killer has adopted, but it fisting some turns, and I will not fuck Pelevin.

(Odesu), you are the best !!!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting