Morning managera

A dream of light heard premerzkoe strum alarm built into the phone. Blah, this is how all the fun and pleasant melodies, as ring turn-up in the hotly hated? Not mastered until the end of such a long thought of Light again fell into a half sleep. But Sonia-Ericsson K750i was stsuko, cunning and configured to repeat the call after 5 minutes. Therefore, secondary trill finally snatched the girl from the arms of Morpheus.

Yes go already, ept, go ... - Light swung his legs out of bed, she struggled to her. The phone was hidden - put on the cabinet, without a chair where it was lacking. Typical precaution - very often it is simply a call to cut down on the machine and went to bed again. In order to remove the cell phone from the cabinet has already claimed a number of meaningful actions that bring out a nap - find a chair, dragging it to the closet, setting this rickety freak, search the tube on the cabinet, off and so on. The chair was expensive as memory, and does not fit into the overall theme evroremontnuyu apartment. But a couple of times with his navernuvshis, Light began to apply this wooden device as an additional means to fight sleep. When placed on a chair, even the minimum weight, he began to creak ominously. He squeaked, so that the brain saturated to the limit of Hollywood horror films once gave video: painting houses with ghosts, hellish ungreased wheels of the chariots, the hordes of goblins orcs and other crap. Plus, it's quite staggering and strive to significantly drop. Such a vigorous mix of sensations adrenaline started to pump body, and from it do not really must lie.

The next stage of the quest was the morning bath. Padded back barefoot, Light felt that floor heating does not improve mood, but only caught up with the dream again. She glumly looked at the reflection in the large, almost rug, a mirror. "Mdyayaya, well and bore you, Sharapov. Well, okay, not an appointment to go to the Queen of England, after all. " Brush your teeth, and in a quick shower (and longingly looking at the hot tub), it has already reached the kitchen fitter and feeling inflaming hunger, he rushed to the refrigerator.

Almost two-meter "Electrolux" struck the imagination of product selection. Eat Light loved and ate a lot, but by the envy of colleagues and acquaintances, not polnela, they say, was not in the horse feed. Praising himself for a raid on shops at the weekend, she decided to confine a pair of sandwiches with red caviar and the Moscow sausage. Then, after some time (the fight with 10 seconds won) restrictions were lifted. The transaction has been successful with a conscience - to join already ingested eggs from two eggs, even a sandwich with a doctorate, half a dozen cookies with chocolate and fruit tea, tea shop-bought from a friend of the seller. Seller Venia shit bags are not sold, and if the promised spirits from one cup, something like that, and in fact turned out. Breakfast slightly improved mood spoiled bastard alarm clock.

Upcoming trip to the "office". In fact, no office, and was not, it was a gathering place - cabinet chief with the adjacent room - where each received a portion of approving or disapproving muttering, some adjustment at the site of work and standard wish the boss to bring him more denezhek. Svetlana reached quickly by metro, just minutes too late 10. However, Well, compres- sion in the crowd Woman legs forced once again longingly remember a neighbor on the landing sells "seven" in excellent condition. Not enough for her successful work about half a year in cash.

Colleagues in the audience could not see - it seems that everyone left. Strange, usually the boss liked to rant and hang noodles about his military past. Svetlana yanked open the door and entered a small room.

Petrovich, as they called the chief everything - from the rank and file employees, except for the smallest, to superiors, was very much out of sorts. The air smelled of burning hell of a mixture of latex and petroleum jelly. Petrovich fool and not a petty tyrant, but because at the time came from the military subordinates poorat loved, give just an excuse. And the reason seems to have been.
 - YOU! -Heavy Gnarled finger stabbed sure to shine through, if she stood a little closer.
 - What is the male sex Juha! I! You! I hide behind! I'll pay your salary! AND YOU! Ya here as abosranny zayats jump! Fuck, all five feet! And neebet that four of them !!! And I can not understand nihuya INTO in my state makes such forestry uebische like you! Pachimu plan does not vypolnyaetstso? !!!
"It is interesting, what happened?" Mused to himself the Light. "Something seen at a meeting, said he is unlikely because of the delay." Guess confirmed.
 - If you fucking through fucking ... (hereinafter "fucking" it makes sense to drop as they walked across the floor, and each was accompanied by poking a finger.)
 - If after ten days you did not perform a monthly plan, consider that you on my site is no more! I was at a meeting of all the fucked-respiratory pihatelnye holes in full! And before you throw, I did the same thing to you!
Light whiny assumed a grimace.
 - Petrooovich Well, well, what am I to blame, well, we're not the season now! Well you smart you train know about seasonal fluctuations in demand! (Flatter the boss never hurt, but now the praises of P. ignored)
 - And why do they all have ibat my brain ?! It's your job! Not mine! My - is for you to follow, so you have some thread garbage not made out of stupidity, and to carry out the plan! Look here on the other - why are all right ?! Here Stepan and Artem - they all right, go ahead!
Two students Conservatory - half-taught saxophonist with the same half-taught flute - already a month stood at Svetlana's throat. The fact the guys really argue, the money they brought not weak. Apparently, they had some sort of genetic predisposition to such business. But it is doubtful whether they will continue after graduation. However, before this it was still far off, and the amount of income tandem choked not only light, but also the entire area of ​​black and vile toad.
 - Petrooooovich, well, where they'll work? State-what kind of bread! Road interchange yet!
 - And you do to the area almost tied! Where do you want there and chase! Wolf and managera legs feed! Or even Nick! Is not it an example for you, eh?
Nicholas was even talk of the town. Although disability and unpresentable appearance, he was able to separate client money, almost any man. And he does it with a smile and always joking. It was said that at night he sits in the internet, on some forums where terribly hate Petrosyan, but respect the good jokes. As a result, for the relevant joke Nikolai get even more profit, so that his tactics were justified.
Light frowned. Indoor had nothing. Yes, have still povkalyvat more serious, a little later to finish. Looking up, she asked:
 - Petrovich, can my companions Zhenya, not Vaska?
 - And what you do not hit Vaska?
 - Yes cranky hurt, and hard with him.
 - Plans are made?
 - Earth will have, but it is made! - Vowed Light.
 - Welcome. Disposing. All. Go to work. - Petrovich straightened his cap and walked on his hands shaped gray tunic, straightened praporskie stars on the shoulder straps, rubber truncheon moved a little further along the belt.

... Meanwhile, Stepan and Artem sat on their studies, considering repertoire, which they will perform in the evening at the transfer station. Repertoire not to meditate in the young head climbed only pictures of possible waste fee. Heifers, Pigot, klubeshnik ...
... Meanwhile, Nicholas, giving his face an expression of grustyaschego spaniel, leaning on crutches, with a little smile asked:
 - Guys! Give to the sober, huh? I pipe zhzhot great Satan in hell! What do you mean, not the people, or what?
... Deep breath, and take more comfortable Zhenya, who serenely dryh, Light, "Madonna with Child" on the conventional jargon beggars came in slightly scored subway car and started to perform their professional duties ...
 - Good people! Excuse me, we appeal to you! ..

Tsopirayt mnu.Nezrimy.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting