Should you give your spouse breakfast in bed if she asks?

I dream of starting my lazy Sunday. morning A cup of coffee and something delicious. But my boyfriend is not excited about this idea. He says over and over again that breakfast in bed is my unwarranted quirk. Shame!

After many rejections, I wondered what the root of evil was. I asked him why he didn’t like it so much. breakfast. The result was almost a cry of the soul. I wonder if you share Arthur's point of view.

“To be honest, I appeal to logic in any matter.” How can you eat breakfast in bed immediately after waking up without washing yourself? I think I want to go to the bathroom before breakfast and finish all my morning routines. First of all, you'll wake up and wake up. Secondly, on the way from room to room you will have time to whip up your appetite. And no one canceled a glass of warm water on an empty stomach!

Breakfast in bed is also uncomfortable. Your back is unlikely to thank you after lying in an incomprehensible twisted state. It is much easier to sit at a comfortable table and lean on the back of your favorite chair. And you can enjoy a meal under a short series of your favorite series or a morning show.

You’ll probably start thinking about how not to accidentally overturn a glass of juice or drop an egg yolk down on a clean sheet. Why do we need this discomfort?

Next on the list is the food itself. No matter how careful you are, a couple of crumbs will still leak into bed. As a result, after breakfast you will need not only to wash the dishes, but also to shake the bed. I don't think you want to sleep on bread thorns. Here comes the simple question of hygiene. And everything else is obvious...

Well, it seems that this view really has a right to exist. But we girls sometimes want romance. You wake up in the morning, you open your eyes, and in front of you is your beloved with a tray in his hand. Speaking of trays. On the Internet and in furniture stores, they are just a pond. And there are models made of different materials. For example, I like it the most. wooden trays on stable side legs.

© Freepik If you still decide to start your morning in bed, you definitely need a tray. In addition to breakfast, you can use it as a breakfast. notebook table. This is especially true for those who work at home. Agree, sometimes you want to lie down, and with such a wand, you can work even lying down.

How do you imagine your perfect breakfast in bed? I'm sure it's a glass of orange juice, a cup of coffee, a glaze of bacon and a couple of toasts. Classic! But why not diversify boring weekdays with something more interesting? Catch. A selection of 4 original breakfasts for every taste.

1. If your other half dietaryShe certainly won't like fried fatty foods. In this case, classic oatmeal with bananas, granola with yogurt, berry smoothie with protein or fruit salad are ideal. Of course, you can not do without delicious and aromatic tea either!

© Freepik

2. Aesthetic lovers, rejoice! This breakfast is for you. And in this case, it is not so much food as serving and serving. Beautiful napkins, dishes in the same style and additional decor elements are ideal. For example, you can add a nice breakfast. warm-wish note.
  3. How about you? romantic? It's very simple here. The girl will love any of your cooking experiments. Just remember to decorate the tray with flowers. Let them be few, but they will create the desired pleasant atmosphere.

© Freepik
  4. Breakfast in bed for sweet tooth. What could be better than freshly baked punkakes with berry jam and fruit or fragrant cinnamon buns? And then there's a cup of coffee and a couple balls of cream filling. Carbon bomb, no other way! But sometimes you can afford that.

© Freepik

As you can see, morning It can start very original and atmospheric. Of course, not everyone likes to eat in bed. But if your soulmate sees something special about it, why not make her feel good? It’s so great to give your loved ones attention!

How do you feel about breakfast in bed? Perhaps this has become a good tradition in your life. We'll see you in the comments!

Tags

See also

New and interesting