Crisis "Kui"

Ekaterinburg, December 19 (New Region, Aleksandr Rodionov) - In Ekaterinburg there were "anti-crisis" coins in a "strike." They are minted from gold and silver local blacksmith Alexander Lysyakov - homemade banknotes, he decided to make a contribution to the fight against the economic crisis.

"Now I have personal mint, - he told the newspaper" Life "Alexander Lysyakov. - I have forged the first two coins, gold and silver. Their face value - 1 Kui. If the word comes from the word ruble chopped, blocked in antiquity from a silver rod cut, I have forged coin. Hence the name - Kui. The name of three letters, of course, shaped, near the Russian people. "

It is worth noting that when customers Lysyakova learned about the new coin, the blacksmith was showered with new proposals. Urals decided to strike while the gold or silver - the best gift in the crisis New Year. Like any currency, Kui must have its course - for patriotic reasons Smith wants his banknotes were equivalent to a ruble. "Ural Mint will help the country, - he laughs. - Demidov, too, in the olden days to mint their own coins, and higher quality than the state ».
© 2008, "New Region - Ekaterinburg»

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting