"Diamond hand" 45 years!

"Everyone is capable of much. But unfortunately, not everyone knows what he can do »

"Will we have the Kolyma - welcome. - No, better you to us ... »

"Rousseau tourists - look morale, fershteyn ?!»

"Time is money. As they say, when you see the money, do not waste time. Strike while the iron on the spot! »

& quot; - Who will take a stack of tickets, he will receive - the water tower! & quot;
"Spread among the residents of our housing department. And if you will not take - off the gas! »

"After returning from your husband has become more! The corrupting influence of the West! These toys are stupid! And this strange phrase: "The dog - man's best friend!" A strange, to say the least. And this [points to a drunken Gorbunkova]? Elements of the sweet life! And you know, I would not be surprised if tomorrow it turns out that your husband secretly visited his mistress! »

"I'm not guilty! He came! »

"Schaub iSdoh you! Schaub I saw tibya have ditched In white sneakers! May you live ... ... one salary! »

& quot; - Lelik, but it is unsightly! - But cheap, reliable and practical! & Quot;

& quot; - In its place was supposed to be me ... - Napёshsya - you will! & quot;

Source: www.gazeta.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting