Getting there:

Day 1
Day 2
Day 3
Day 4
Day 5
Day 6
Day 7

Here come the crucial last day of competition. During the previous week we considered steps, windows, domes, letters or words, and today all these efforts were to materialize cherished GPS coordinates, which is the first to come to like each. In the morning at the briefing was to feel the tension hanging in the air. The spirit of sport tore apart the once close-knit ranks Grand Tourisme ...

43 foty

Early in the morning, until the whole camp slept after a night orienteering, I took my camera and went through the camp:

In each camp we had a shower with hot water:

And WC:

Someone asked me the question why no one pictures I have no bristles. Everything is very simple. Even in the forest every day I shave:

After the briefing, all lined up in one of the judges to outfit your bonus fords and marshes. You could ask any question and get an answer. It looked ridiculous. Some participants found out something that surprised said: "Where we were absolutely sure - Orgov another number." To the question: "Where? and What? "they smiled and replied:" You guys are good, but you do not say. " It brings a smile, especially given the fact that yesterday we've been to the point.

Before the decisive race organizers arranged for us another tehetap. It was necessary to enter the swing and lock the car for 3 seconds:

Tension mounted. Many have already guessed where the point and put their machines to the muzzle extending deep into the forest glade. We also seized the universal enthusiasm, and we are looking forward to the start, the more that the opponents have been serious. There were other prepared 70-ki, and a short Def on large boggerah, and our friends are Estonians 80-ke, leading after the beach and dune racing, but the main opponents we considered another Estonian crew Priit Aws and come Pommer, who Big within the previous 7 years were in the category TP-3 Proto.

Suddenly Defa not lost his nerve and, taking with him his team-mates on Kruzak weaving, guys are going to go to the finish line ahead of time. I honestly came up to the driver to weave and warned him that it is better to go around. I do not believe it. Leave.

It felt like I took away a piece of candy. Morale sank. Hell! Well, how is it! It's not fair! Why do we need such a victory?

Prior to this, the same team voiced another version of his tactics: "We'll leave a few cars ahead, the last clog the road and will slowly swans." No comments yet.

Fortunately or unfortunately, but this move was noticed and the organizers. They immediately introduced a new rule that it was necessary to offset bring to the finish of a sheet with the formula that they were going to give the start. So Def is automatically eliminated from the list of our competitors at their own stupidity. Weaving And, by the way, I came back in fifteen minutes, and then take a detour.

After all the participants the swing, the judge of all navigators built in line and began to explain the rules:

We had to run to the other end of the field, where they hung on the trees to the formula sheets, grab her, he ran back to the car and you can go to the point. It's reminiscent of Jerry Zucker comedy "Rat Race" with Rowan Atkinson, Whoopi Goldberg and Cuba Gooding Jr. in the lead roles. Or even more rany "It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World»:

Zhiv gave the command: "Ready! Attention! Go! ", And navigators rushed forward to race, and I'm making one frame, I ran to hide the camera and start the car:

Then all the frames are made by Olga sprint Gubina:

My navigator was the most "mchuchim", and while everyone else just take the formula, he had rushed to the car:

But our friends Estonians slightly hesitated and eventually arrived at the finish only fifth:

As soon as he jumped into my car, our "Chucha Mchuchaya" flew from the start. We have been able to rush into battle first. And then we started for only 35 minutes, "sport" for the entire competition. We got together and flew all the money. As a result, the judges, drinking beer, we left them last night, we were the first.

After 10 minutes we flew Discovery, riding a detour. So the chances were about equal and trained, and SUVs. Our main rivals-Estonians arrived only six, which made us in the first place, because we had to win enough difference to them in 2 cars.

Gradually clearing filled finish machines. All the discussing the race and congratulated each other:

In the evening, the organizers arranged a real disco in the forest with a farewell bonfire:

The next morning we picked up camp and went to St. Petersburg for the award, which was held in the club Jagger. All the cups were already on the table:

And now he appeared on the scene, President of the St. Petersburg «Off-road and 4x4 Club», organizer and leader of the race, the mastermind of Ladoga - Yuri Ovchinnikov:

He spoke about the dry weather at the beginning of the competition, and the complexity of laying tracks, since the technique is getting better from year to year, and that this evening it was difficult to recognize the clean and washed dzhiperov:

And then came the awards ceremony, and the first on the scene called us:

Disappointed that this year for our class money on a normal cup is not enough, and we were given commemorative plaques, and so wanted to drag the office of the 17th Cup:

Then awarded the winners in the category of Tourism and Tourism-Open:

Quadrics:

TR-1:

TR-2:

TP-3:

TR-3 Proto:

Organizers Ladoga:

Guardians Grand Tourists:

Evacuation:

Judges:

Turboded:

In parting, we took pictures with our guardians, judges and organizers:

Guys, thank you very much for your interesting track, unbreakable and exciting point tehetapy!

Neither at the end of a small wish the organizers. It seems to me that the idea of ​​the quest was very interesting, and you have opened a new direction in the trophy-motion. However, I would be more interesting tasks than counting the number of letters or numbers on the plates. You can hide the "treasure", the first to arrive, or to arrange tehetapy on points, and do not necessarily road. Let daily points will be smaller, but they should be interesting. You can borrow the experience at the Camel trophy. And, of course, all the points should be beating. Run through the forest, in the rain, in their quest - not the most pleasant pastime ...

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting