Continued trophy together with the correspondent Sergei Stakes

Day 1
Day 2
Day 3
Day 4
Day 5
Day 6

41 photos

I woke up from the noise of the surf. Pushed his eyes and stared at the ceiling is pointless: "And where is the sea?" Raindrops meteorite crashed into the roof of the tent, surrendering echoing in my nape "Mdaaa well yesterday, sat around the fire." Three minutes trying to unzip a sleeping numb hands. I got into raw boots. He stuck his head out of the tent. Giant raindrops immediately tapped welcome drumming in my head. I tried to focus on the big white spot behind the trees, "Oooh! So it Ladoga raged! »...

I picked up a camera and sadly stumbled ashore. Just yesterday there was not even a ripple, and only the rushing water ripped the mirror off-road vehicles. Today, the picture has changed completely. Well, that was the last race of beach:

When I returned to our camp I had already begun to show signs of life. Skipper got out of the tent and glassy eyes staring at the rear flat tire. The day started happily and hopefully:

After the morning briefing, we went at the start of the next tehetapa, which took place yesterday near the bonfire. Each participant is issued 8 sendtrakov. We had to drive through it from start to finish.

Initially, the pilot navigator laid out in front of his truck each wheel:

Then, the driver sped into a car and began the movement:

A navigator saw to it that he was not pulled off the tracks:

Then the co-driver raced for the car, grabbed the released tracks and pulled them forward:

It was important to properly enclose sendtrak. Organizers watched closely, to leave no gaps between them:

In the end it was necessary to collect all the trucks and take them back. This is where the navigator again came pilot:

In our class it was announced 46 cars, and they are all lined up for the start:

Quest tasks today was a lot, and most of their own, they were not very interesting and suggestive. The first task: "Prior to joining some parts of the army brigade Ladoga flotilla held a foothold." The answer was a couple of kilometers from the camp, right on the side of the asphalt road:

"The number of windows in the church." Points organizers did not fight back, so we were not surprised that in fact the church was 300 meters down the road:

"The number of cables laid under the bridge" - a very ambiguous task:

It was not clear what should be considered. In the open box shows that the inside of the cable is 3. At the same time, the other side of the bridge in the same box laid only two cable. Maybe the organizers mean cable channels? Then they can see two. But they are on the side of the bridge. And under the bridge is another cable channel. Later we found out that it was necessary to consider the cable channels on the side of the bridge. I hope that the next times the task will be more clear and unambiguous.

Near the bridge was buried in the land of the house:

Finally, we turned off the asphalt on the forest track, and the next task was to yumorkom. It was necessary to count "the number of stripes on a wooden post at" that "stone." His head was still alive scene search yesterday, "appreciable" stone. The first thing we found, "not the" stone:

They smiled and went wandering along the edge on. And soon found the "one" stone:

Attractions in the day was a little bit, and we basically felt letters or words on different labels: "The number of letters about on the plate." You will not believe, but there were 14 !:

While some believed the other "stood aside»:

Another task - digit milepost - I did not even take pictures. On the next plate had to find "the second digit in the phone number»:

The next task causes us perplexed: "The number of panels (radiator) heating the post of GAI." We certainly have guessed that the cast post, but still drove up to it and fastened with mashed numbers:

On the next point it was necessary to count "the number of letters on the plate." Not to be mistaken, we consider them one by one and each of 2 times. It turned forty:

After driving a little farther into the woods, we saw another plate. Knowing the accuracy of organizing the coordinates it is more suitable for our task:

Photograph it, I turned around and was stunned. At 5 feet away, on a nearby tree, hung another label:

Organizers! Awww! So you can not!

Last task before the bonus Wade: "The number of words on the plate on a fallen column»:

Finally, the plates over, and we watched the fording. Not all have chosen the right path and, accordingly, a paunch hanging on the rocks:

Some of the participants were very tense and slid into the water slowly and cautiously:

For fording I was given a lollipop, and we left in the direction of the last job: "The number of nicks on a pine tree at the fork»:

All! With the quest is over! Tomorrow, it will be necessary to substitute all the numbers in the formula, and the first to come to the point. Just beyond the ford began a wonderful forest where we stopped snack:

On the way to the camp we again carefully checked all the checksums of each day. Peering into these numbers, we realized that our 6 digits, including 2 three-digit, not that other, as part of the GPS coordinates. 4 of them received combinations. Skipper began to drive them to the GPS, calling them Klad1, Klad2, Klad3 and Klad4. By driving the first 2 points, he happily said: "The terms of the search is narrowed, as these terms in Lake Ladoga. So this is the second two. "

Later, he said in confusion, too, that the second two in Lake Ladoga. So somewhere we were wrong and that is wrong thought. They began to read the rules. It says that the point 16 kilometers from the camp. We looked at the coordinates of the camp and made a correction in our 4 points.

This time, they were all close to the camp, but two of them were in the middle of a large swamp - are unlikely to hunt the Grand Tourists, and the latter two were on a country road. And to them it was possible to drive, both directly through the path indicated by the dotted line in the atlas are weak, and a detour on the asphalt and graders. We remembered that the organizers have promised an equal chance "monsters" and SUVs.

Time was still, and we decided to go for exploration. The road straight to the point we took a little less than an hour. There were 2 ford, swamps, and deep ruts filled with water. We are constantly assailed by doubts: "Suddenly the point here is not in vain and we are here lomimsya? But today, more important night orienteering. " The first point was in the forest, far from the place where could drive Subaru Forester, but the second is right on a good dirt road. We decided that it was she, and left for the organizers of the gift in the form of cans of beer and chocolate bars.

Back decided to drive around on the pavement and see how many will take the road to the camp. We went 1:15. Looking ahead, I will say that tomorrow the same brand new Discovery will fly the route in just 45 minutes.

On the way back to our car when braking was much to throw the right. It was necessary to remove the wheel and check the brakes. All was in order. Apparently, finally died right shock:

At the start of the night orienteering we arrived among the last. Already fully dark. We were given a legend turns, and we raced off into the woods. The legend is a list of turns with the mileage between them. Here is an example might look like a legend to guide:

Also in our legend it has been specified average speed at which you need to move around the track and time, how much it is necessary to arrive at each successive point. Speedometer we worked on Tvertripe 5 years fell off a reed switch, and it does not work either. In general, we went by GPS, hoping that he will not lose companions.

It looked quite surreal spectacle. In the darkness of the forest back and forth with a deafening roar of huge cars drove with headlights and chandeliers, raising a cloud of dust behind. Those who took off "from the legend," had to come back in an attempt to miss the rest of the narrow glades.

We started very well. The first sudden checkpoints (WCP), we drove to 0 seconds penalty. That is, we went completely in the legend and the desired average speed. The second of the CPSU we drove to 0 seconds penalty, but the last section plutanuli and late to finish 14 minutes.

As a result, overall, we retreated from the 5th to the 11th place. Zatvra read the final article about the swing, treasure hunt, disco and awarding forest. Stay Tuned!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting