The unusual design of the usual things.

A selection of creative, funny or simply unexpected incarnations of ordinary things. Something of all this has long been sold in shops, it is necessary only a little Googling. Something can be done yourself, if your hands are ground not only for the pleasure. Something just very suddenly done, though perhaps not very convenient. A few things, yes, such a huge Urological accordion - that any longer. But someone can not see, and as you know, everything that is not seen - not an accordion. Yet somehow we faced with the problem of the critical pressure increase in the hydraulic system during the night? Remember how it mezostno - include a "large" light - like a sickle over the eggs, in the sense of the eyes. Well here is the solution.

Ukrainian scripture.

Such a simple solution length adjustment option for any size headphones slicers.

For many traveling people will come in handy here are tugrikonostsy. Under each specific Tugrik each specific Tugryandii.

This hanger. I mean - really hanger, for what would have to hang things.

The idea of ​​the shirts is definitely good, but that's just people sweat differently, which means it will have to somehow calibrate.

We had to get up at 5 am and run with a towel to the beds by the pool? So you can not bathe and just stupidly take a lounger with.

Some false mountain resort. Special interior coloring to facilitate relief.

Yes, I know that is not a fact, but.

If you happen to buy rubber boots beloved - then you will understand what it is.

This planetary bowl.

Especially for those who are on this planet, even for a brief period, and is still learning the laws of physics it.

Opachki. Garbage some, tell?

Nichrome.

It is a universal nakryvashka table. Devoured ...

... Was removed, washed ...

... And hung up to dry. No, I do not know what would happen if someone wants to move closer to the bowl itself. Probably from someone he leaves his bowl away. And what will happen if the child tries to pull off a tablecloth. Probably, the child would never do that will not.

Well, it's not entirely in Russian, but that they take, with the Europeans.

These easy to make the most of cheap Chinese watches. Print the appropriate picture, carefully cut the hands and glue on the arrows.

Someday I'm going to do this together and in my room. Required!

Again, a work of genius - and slapped drinking and all-in-one. Rather, in a glass.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting