What can you buy on Amazon!

1. The detector UFO UFO-01.
Price: $ 94.95
On sale from October 2, 2001
Technical Specifications: UFO Detector constantly examiner environment for magnetic and electromagnetic anomalies.
Customer Reviews:
"I bought the unit and was impressed by its efficiency. Within seconds, he found not one, not two, but five nizavismyh UFO niposredstvennoy vicinity. Thank you for the great tool! »
"Once I had been abducted by aliens, and then I decided that with my bare hands I no longer take and bought a detector. Alas, it turned out that he reacts if you include the usual microwave, television or radio. Error, but in a panic I spent many days under the bed. Then it beeped again, I thought that once again a false alarm, but no. I woke up aboard a flying saucer with a catheter sticking out of holes. »
"Jack, I also had a similar garbage. The detector is a switch, simply switch to the "Household appliances" to "Intergalactic cruisers"
"I appreciated the detector four, because for those who are serious about the problem it is not the latest technology. Look at the UFO-02. Design is much steeper, and in addition he pinpoint UFOs down to the smallest with greater accuracy. & Quot;

4 photos with kamentah via labas

Actually UFO-2

2. fresh whole rabbit.
Price: $ 38.50
On sale since November 18, 2003
Customer Reviews:
"Really it saves time! How I spent the weekend, Shasta in a loincloth with a knife between his teeth in the fields and valleys in search of rabbits that I could sacrifice in his cave. Now everything is different: I'm sipping a cocktail, sitting at home, bam! posting comes, I go with her to the cave opened and bam! I bring a sacrifice to the Dark Lord. I am happy, happy Dark Lord, everything to gain. »
"As a representative of a sinister pagan worship, banned in 189 countries and on the moon, I am now forced to use for their sacrificial practices carcasses of animals purchased on the Internet. But I want to warn you, not Baal ublagotvorit similar ersatz. The Dark Lord is ready to accept the sacrifice of animals with a minimum size of a badger. If he does not like offering, he may, in the mood, you incinerate, gut or turn in American. I felt his anger on himself and is now living in Virginia. "The Mad Vlad" Zhirinovsky »

3. The book "How to avoid the giant ships."
Price: $ 55.00
112 pages.
Customer Reviews:
"Required reading for anyone who has to deal daily with giant ships and does not want to be crushed by them. I find extremely useful guidance. At least I still crushed not a single giant ship. »
"This book has a few years lying on my desk, and caused more discussion than any other in my library. Know that around full of giant monsters that can ruin your life.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting