First clown in space

The owner, founder and director of the world-famous circus Cirque du Soleil Guy Laliberte is in Russia's Star City, and getting ready to become the first in the history of Canada and the world's seventh space tourist
11 ph via AIF

Guy Laliberte thinking about space more boy: a summer camp he saw a report on TV about a man on the moon shagnuvshem. Now his dream to go to space to be true

Maxim sura - the commander of the "Soyuz", he will take the crew to the ISS. Jeffrey Williams of NASA will manage the International Space Station. A extravagant Ki Lalliberte ISS takes with a red clown noses

Guy Laliberte during space flight plans to lead the show, which will take place in 14 cities around the world. The performance will consist of performances of famous artists, who read excerpts from a poem dedicated to the problem of shortage of drinking water. To participate in the show have already agreed to the group "Yu Tu", Salma Hayek, Shakira, Patrick Bruel and many other celebrities

Also during the flight, he plans to read the earthlings own poem on the theme of ecology

One of the episodes of preparation for flight: the pool training center Guy working out an emergency landing

- I'm all right stand - stress, exercise, everything is easy - cheerfully said billionaire

- The truth is, there are two training difficulty - complained Ki. - Basic - a centrifuge. Centrifuge - is something horrible, because shakes ... And one more thing saddens me - for 4 months I was not able to master the Russian language. Just a few words. I understand a lot, but I can not speak. It's sad - in the Cirque du Soleil many Russian artists. It is a difficult language. And I know just what you need to know for the flight - some terms and all that, but I can not talk at all. I can read in Russian, 70 percent of the text. But the problem is that I do not understand because they do not understand the words

Flying in space is scheduled for September 30

Guy Laliberte will travel to orbit with a 12-day mission and will return to Earth with the crew of the 20th expedition. Successfully passed the exam with him, astronauts will remain on the ISS for six months

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting