The 14th Oldtimer-Gallery

On September 20 in "Crocus Expo" an exhibition of vintage cars and antiques "Oldtimer-Gallery". Pretty strange sensations in my event. I do not know to whom it is designed. If collectors, and so they all know each other and they know that someone is. Just for everyone? Also it does not. Only the bus ZIS-155 and three Ford-T had signs explaining what kind of machine. Well, maybe, it was a couple, but not anymore. Customers are not aware that they face, for example, only one (!) In the world of experimental model of Mercedes-Benz 290 Stromlinien 1936, a miracle happened to be in the Soviet Union and nearly died. It's not I'm so smart, it's the word from the press release. So now I sit, I look through photos, straining the memory and I can not understand what kind of car it is one of those that saw written. All public interest - to look inside and see automatic or mechanic, and what the latest figures on the speedometer. And because so much we could learn! Apparently, this exhibition for connoisseurs of the small number of cars that the mere sight of the car, to exclaim: "Look! It's Chevrolet Corvette sixtieth year! The symbol of America, the model produces more than fifty years ».

18 Photo © grayscale

"Moskvich-412" - the first small-scale sample of a sports car

The exhibition runs retro bazaar. Trying to get out of old garages and shells on the spotlight rusting masterpieces of technical culture failed. Over 12 thousand rubles of participation, here were painted in metallic tinted kid-mobiles or, for example, Jeep Wrangler with the airbrush.

For this classic is asked five hundred thousand rubles. Rosnovskie plates are two completely at each machine - in a number of enraged terribly hampered and take photos.

And the "lotochnokov" basic goods and chrome handlebars.

Having bought a plate and clearing a room, you can safely put your car registration.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting