Bath youth

In Crimea, between the beautiful mountains? in the Grand Canyon of Crimea, is a unique "bath of youth". Her real name Kara-Gol.

Evorzionnye "boilers" are formed at the foot of the waterfalls, "jumping" on the relatively flat bottom of the ledge. A small hole in the line may eventually turn into a huge "pot". And as manpower helping large clumps of water, rotate it in the bottom of the "pot", the size of their can reach many meters in diameter and depth. The largest canyon in the "pot" filled with clear, blue water to tourists and local historians for decades known as the "Bath of Youth." And indeed, the traveler, a dip in the refreshing moisture, younger eyes, which is especially noticeable on the speed with which it is selected from the "baths of youth", where the water temperature is 9-11 °, even on a hot afternoon.
They say that a person with a cold or some other kind whitening or take a dip in it, forget what hurt. I do not know, but my brother was swimming with a sore throat and oddly enough it went on the next day, whether a coincidence ?!

And there's a fun tradition, the person who first came to the "Bath", must it iskupnutsya, and whether it is winter or summer.

Well, do not argue with tradition, I was there in mid-October, bathed, and I will tell you an unforgettable experience. Give bath Young!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting