Computer Museum in Latvia

In the glorious city of Sigulda (Latvia), who has jokingly called the "Latvian Switzerland", there is a very interesting museum of computers and computer-related equipment. Here you will see the computers of the late 80's and early 90's, gathered enthusiastic Maikls Black'om. All equipment is in real private museum, access to which is permitted to everyone by appointment. 80% of the exhibits are in working order, the rest are restored.
I must say that the museum is constantly updated by "donations" of old and unwanted computer hardware from the visitors.

Compilation of all my, but not everything is laid out as much accordionist.

So there you go! Source

1. Monitor "Electronica 6105".

3. System Bolk (EC 1840-05).
While unfortunately in polurazorennom form, but over time may be restored.

5. Materinka (Shuttle motherboard AK38 / AK39 V1.1 (D33032)).

7. UB880D MME W6 (DDR).

9. HDD (Made in USSR MS 5405 5.25 "(MFM)).

10. Celeron FV524RX533 SL3PZ.

11. Keyboard.

12. Cooler.

13. CD-ROM Sony CDU76S 50 pin (SCSI).

15. Floppy (5.25 "Teac YG-437F).

16. Network interface card (PC 0101 8 bit (ISA))
This is a very interesting exhibit. Found in a landfill. 8-bit network card for the full-size thick cable. I have presented to him the adapter for connection to a cable adapter called "vampire" or "crab", as it its needle pierces the thick cable and enters into engagement with the inner copper core of the cable.

17. The microcontroller K1816BE48 (Made in USSR).
Designed to build a wide range of microcomputers and microcontrollers, to be used to collect and process information, process control systems, digital signal processing, communications equipment and so on. D.
K1816VE48 (MK48) is to crystal, the following hardware:
Processor digit 1 byte EEPROM program capacity of 1 Kbyte data RAM capacity of 64 bytes, a programmable 8-bit timer / counter, programmable I / O circuits (27 lines), the unit vector interrupt from two sources, generator, clock and control .

18. Notebook (Compag Contura 400C (Series 2860B)).

20. Printer (Electronics MS 6312).

21. Cable

23. Information. Edited V.A.Izvozchikova, Moscow, Vol. "Enlightenment", 1991

24. Game console Sega.

26. Actually the museum itself.
The museum is a purpose-built heated room size 7h3.6m. The room is very bright as there are additional skylights. This is the place where I spend my leisure time and relax the soul, a place that I thought unconsciously all the time. Now I have it.

All!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting