The worst cars

the blogosphere has become particularly fashionable to blame AvtoVAZ for the design of its latest models. I do not support the domestic auto industry (though he and ride in a car assembled in Russia), but "insulting for the power».
I decided to delve into the history and found a clutch of masterpieces of automotive design, next to which our Lada Kalina - a real godsend.

Let's go!

1. Pontiac Aztek
The unconditional leader of my rating - the first crossover released by concern General Motors (looks, no wonder he went bankrupt). Just over 4 years of release (from 2001 to 2005), he managed to get the title of "worst car" according to a variety of publications.

I am genuinely interested in what the authors of this brilliant smoked exterior. His half-brother, Buick RendezVous not as extreme as in appearance, but the impression is the same depressing.

2. Citroen Ami
French designers have never been as radical as from overseas colleagues. However, they were able to surprise many by releasing back in 1961 this was a monster with an ugly front and strange reverse bevel rear of the roof.
For 17 years, the production model has become a bestseller in France (sold almost 2 million cars!), Which confirms the strange preference "Frogs", not only in food.

Personally to me it resembles an inverted trough for washing comes from the Soviet past.

3. Sebring Citicar
This baby was made in America from 1974 to 1977 and became the best-selling all-electric cars (4,300 cars sold). Judging by the title, it would have to move Citibank employees between their offices.

Appearing in the midst of the fuel crisis in the United States, the pioneer for a long time ahead of his time. But even in our time, eco-technologies and narrow streets, a car with such moronic appearance will sell more complicated than the snow in Alaska.

4. Fiat Multipla
Utya-Utya. The debut of the Italian "platypus" in my rating has nothing to do with the well-known network of grocery stores!
I have long believed that the country has created the Ferrari, Maserati, and the beloved Fiat 500 could be born IT.
Sick imagination of the designer, which resulted in causing vomiting front of the vehicle, does not scare the Europeans. I have repeatedly met these platypuses in the streets of Italy, France, Belgium and Germany ... and instantly instinctively averted camera lens away.

It seems to me that if the 30% cut off the front of the car and bolted to the face of the Niva-Hope will be even better ...

5. Marcos Mantis
The first Briton in my rating. Even my love of sports cars can not smooth this heinous forms of the silhouette. Released in 1968, Mantis has not gained fame in any sport, any civilian sales.
I think that in many respects because of their appearance.

In all there were 32 civilian cars and one sport. An excellent result for such a monster!

6. Bond Bug
Another English nonsense, built on the chassis of Reliant (about it below). A small three-wheeled sports car (so positioned its sales in the years from 1970 to 1974) won a very unique popularity at home - meeting fans of the brand and today is going to a lot of visitors!

7. Lamborghini LM002
You thought only make Lamborghini sports cars? Nifiga! In addition to sports cars, they make tractors and agricultural machinery.
And this Lambo - a transition process from the tractor to the Lambo-Lamborghini Diablo. These monsters were even in rally-raids and almost made it to the start of the race "Paris-Dakar" in 1988 (start did not work - not enough money).

In comparison, Russian crafts "Combat", "Tiger" and "The Punisher" look quite organically.

8. Reliant Regal Robin
This horror at 3 wheels also from Britain. Moreover, he even participated in the races!

Frick show on 3 wheels, not otherwise.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting