Tried shoe egg?

Valery Kiselyov in town knows every kid. In the age of computers and virtual worlds, he managed the impossible: to attract the attention of teenagers to technical creativity and rocket modeling. At the head of the circle they are masters ultra-precise models of aircraft, cruisers, aircraft ... It is impossible to do without the drawings, accurate calculations and faithful hand - otherwise the rocket did not take off. That managed to make their mentor, is comparable in complexity with nanotechnology modern satellites. But unlike lab gurus available Mstislavl master three things: anvil, tweezers and mikrodrel.

via respublika.info

- As I am a chemical engineer. He graduated from BPI, worked in Borisov glassworks, then moved to Mstislavl. Since childhood, I have a weakness for the exact sciences, models, techniques and fine assembly. I never thought that one day I will come in handy teenage passion for photography, aeromodelling and radio construction - says Valery Kiselyov, head of a number of clubs in the town's House of children's creativity. - It all started 20 years ago when in the journal "Science and Technology" came across an interesting article. Master jeweler of the Russian city of Balkhash was able to shoe a hen's egg. I remember, was surprised as it had happened, because the shell is so fragile? Surprised - and forgotten. 8-10 years have passed, and now, going through old magazines in the attic, I came back on the same note. Fired up then, I remember, is not a joke: really can not? It was winter, the evenings were free - I started from scratch to reinvent this "egg bike."

To begin with drilled holes and remove the contents of almost the whole dozen eggs. Washed with water, dried. Three shell treacherously cracked in the first week of experiments. A few more failed attempts - and the strength of the material was finally defeated and assimilated. It remained the most difficult: to make horseshoes and cloves to them.

- I found a copper wire with a diameter 0, 7 mm, sliced, arched and riveted. But how to drill holes? I had to make the device, a mechanism which is driven by a motor airplane models. Drill Diameter - 0 3 mm. They each Breastfeeding I make four holes. Stuck at the next stage: the horseshoe attached to the shell? We had to reinvent mikrogvozdi - says the master. - Miraculously found a wire diameter of 0, 3 mm. I grind it from all sides, from the ground and the 100th attempt even learned to make hats. Imagine such a stud is comparable in thickness with zhaltsem mosquito. Then I made the shell simple geometric pattern and began marking. Through holes in the horseshoe outlined four points and drilled them mikrodrelyu. Then I had to put the shell on the foam pad and the "profit" copper arc to the wall of the egg. Tweezers.

In the production of the first masterpiece it took a half months, 54 216 horseshoes and nails. The second egg was given with much difficulty: Mstislavl southpaw went on record. Achieving jeweler of Balkhash - 92 horseshoe. Valery Kiselyov made 145, drilled to a total of 580 holes. After 9 months of hard work the most ordinary things began to seem much more severe than usual. And eyes began to distinguish the slightest flaws in the printed text.

- Third, I did for fun, increasing the length of the horseshoe and the number of holes: now they were five. When proved itself all wanted to make something extraordinary, which to me at all has not been done. I found in their vaults of electronic components 20 and decided to "forged" their eggshells. Transistors, ICs, LEDs - many of them had 20-30 feet, each of which had to drill holes on a perfectly flat line. The slightest deviation from the course at least one nest - and mikrodetal not sit in the grooves. In total mikrodrelyu had to make more than 200 holes of different diameters. I love this work, perhaps more than any other - the receiver on the chicken shell will meet every day - smiling Valeriy.

In the House of children's creativity at first laughed at the enthusiasm of elderly teacher. But when in the program "do not play" showed a story about Mstislavl left-hander, the whole town talking about a local phenomenon. Even now, when I asked how to find Valery Kiselyov, passers without hesitation replied: "Oh, it's the weirdo that egg shoeing ...ยป

Achievement of the Belarusian masters hit the pages of Russia's equivalent of the Guinness World Records - "Miracle." On the first page publication flaunts egg-record holder with 145 horseshoes. Now the city Mstislavl know all CIS countries.

- My dream, which I work on the realization - to make a series of landscapes, forged copper on the shell. Winter, snow, kids on the hill, the smoke from the chimneys and Christmas tree. These pictures I often see from the windows of his house, and for some reason they firmly entrenched in my memory. Technically, this would be very difficult, but I came up with a number of innovations - will not reveal all the secrets, - says Kiselev. - Many people ask me: well, why do you need it? How do you say ... When such a fine job getting out of your hands, you feel the same incredible satisfaction as the successful launch of the competition on modeling. The key is to start, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 - Start! And your rocket soars into the sky, zalet to a record high. Everyone looks to the land, and may not be repeated. That's the whole thing!

Mikhail Yershov, a master craftsman from Kalinkovichi, a follower of the art of Valery Kiselyov:

- All creative people are like that: you see something unusual, and it does not give you rest, taking all your thoughts. I read about Kiselev rayonke accidentally. And the idea caught fire. In my home lab is now almost two dozen works: quail, chicken, goose and duck eggs, inlaid with copper. Currently I am working on a series of "Map of the World" - nanoshu replicas of continents and countries on ostrich eggs and Studs their horseshoes. In my "Japan" more than 4,000 horseshoes, each of which sits on 4 cloves. And this is not the limit!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting