About Brandys nad Labem

There is a charm to travel without ZHPS navigator with a full tank of fuel and a camera ... (writes blogger lexar001)
Today, about Brandys nad Labem vtorostepenku turned on and drove aimlessly. The good works they completed successfully.
This polustanochek seemed so comfortable that I stopped and started taking pictures. The young caretaker, man greatly missed communication called me inside and violating every imaginable instructions allowed to shoot.
9 ph

In the house are two rooms. One laundry room - it has a bunch of junk and second operating room supervisor. Hot check point heated and very comfortable.

I have never been inside this house. More than half of the room takes aregat to monitor the ways semaphores and arrows. The unit is quite old, but it works like clockwork. According to the superintendent, a couple of years it dismantled and probably
hand over to scrap. At best, he gets into a museum.

For decades, dozens of hands switched these tumblers ...

Since childhood, I remember how my mother went to the Crimea and on such polustanochke were railroad with such flags - if the flag is folded - you can go without slowing
In any case, in readiness is a kerosene lamp.

Phone Systems - "Smolny listen!" ... Neither the computer nor the superintendent did not put a TV - fine. The book is available, a newspaper too. I would be there for a week dead fuck. Although after two hours and you can probably get used to.

The guy asked not to publish his photo and name calling. You never know who will see these pictures and Yoke career. But the picture of his faithful comrade, Unnamed railway cat - allowed. Why anonymous - his name is the cat, just a cat. In principle, it is not necessary to call him, he comes to himself, and most of the day sleeping on this shelf.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting