Old factory, Stalker, fantasy and mutants ...

Since then I went to a booze and have a resource for people interested in all kinds of industrial facilities stalker - I'll post a small report about visiting a sugar factory, until relatively recently, is among the five largest in Ukraine and provides jobs for more than a thousand people.

Small factory located in the Western Ukraine, I often rested in those places and the desire to see that object has arisen when it is quite normal functioning. Something in his silhouette attracts me and promised an interesting walk with probable troubles.

But at the time, this trip is not possible for the plant to function and guarded by stern, like any other strategically important object, even for agricultural purposes.

Building the plant was built in the late 19th century and still has not lost an architectural attraction.

This is where you can steal bricks! But before that is not really there yet, the first thing the factory went bankrupt and stolen equipment. Then came the turn of the simple metal ...

Abandoned inside the plant attracts and causes a mixture of fear and excitement. I close my eyes for a moment and imagine yourself in the game. Then everything goes on as if in a dream. My lens is converted into an optical sight, the shutter - to trigger a walk through the plant in a dangerous mission ...

Distances from tourist routes kept him from the attacks of Quester and casual visitors can not be found on the walls of inscriptions, labels, tags, only moss and dampness. Only the threat and uncertainty. Just the way forward. No retreat ...

In the remaining vent.shahtah even in calm weather is constantly heard a rustling and some hum. Imagination draws rats and other creatures with whom it is better not to face. But it will have to face. I mentally prepare myself for this, although I do not know which side to wait danger.

At this stage the sense of reality completely left me. Place in front of the usual failure, it has become the epicenter of the explosion of the rocket got here. Concrete slab hopper punched a direct hit. Somewhere ahead will funnel. Place apparently infected ...

In my imagination the ceiling permanently moved some shadows, disappearing with the advent of the light lamp or flash camera. I was haunted by the feeling that I am not alone here.

Counter nervously cracked, showing the excess of the allowable radioactivity ten times. I try not to breathe, my optics began to seem heavier. Pulse quickened.

Despite the cool air, I instantly become hot - there were gaps in the front of the wall, I have to pave the way for them through the hanging fixtures and broken bricks. Suspicious place quickly to pass it. Maybe survive?

Suddenly, I find myself in a huge room height of three industrial floors. This former shop. Overlapping cut down, pulled the floor in front of me a huge aircraft hangar, lit by dazzling light coming through the numerous holes in the roof and windows of the empty doorways. The danger dark enclosed space over, but I feel calm, something tells us that in front of me waiting for some sort of meeting and that it will not do me any good ...

My steps raises dust in the bright light, it still hangs in the air, making it difficult to direct sharpness optics. Gradually, the anxiety increases, the brain processes the feverish new graphical information, all the senses are sharpened to the limit, I'm waiting ...

I pass through the empty hall, look around, make a parting shot and go out into the street, where the encounter with danger, far more real than imaginary rat mutants and radiation.

Dobavleno1 in [mergetime] 1281648074 [/ mergetime]
Heartbeat, the sound of footsteps crunching of broken bricks, ventilation pipes roar, the roar of falling from a great height iron ... Stop. What the iron and where the incident? And what kind of screams? Sleep dissipates game, radiation, my secret mission - all this instantly disappearing. In front of me there are very real silhouettes, all kind words and promised me an immediate and painful retribution for uninvited invasion of foreign territory at the worst possible time for this.

Who knew that not everything had been stolen hardware and the territory only at first glance it seems abandoned. I met ushlёpkov who performed "dismantling" of the device on the upper level of one of the factory buildings. Dismantling, judging by the sound, carried out by means of uncomplicated - and zubilyatorami kuvaldometrami. They also threatened me and promising to "vidpyzdyty" if I do not leave here immediately and generally "povbyvaty fuck" if at least one of my photos will be released.

The photo shows the work of these guys. Broken-off pieces of metal just thrown off from the top tier down where they were waiting on the old yellow patsanchiki "YIG" trailer.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting