Victims of stalkers

I think about stalkers heard everything, and who did not hear, I will say briefly: it is not just the crazy fans who shout under windows, and those who are satisfied with a purposeful hunt for Selebi. Stalker can walk the shadow of the object of his affection for years and get it, but as it does not cross the line of the law, it can not be sued. Heroes of this post stalkers badly battered nerves

After Alec Baldwin announced her engagement to Hilaria Thomas at the beginning of this year, it has intensified its loyal fan named Genevieve Sabourin. A woman once proznala phone number and Alec woke his night calls, shouting into the phone: "It's me, Genevieve! I am a 10-minute walk from your home! Come and get me! ". As an actor, how gryat we have in Ukraine, "urvavsya terpets," he called the cops and took stalkershu really, not the way she wanted)

If that happened to Baldwin, you can laugh, you Selena Gomez can only sympathize. In 2011, her scared to death stalker named Thomas Brodinski, who came from Chicago to Los Anzhdeles hitchhiking to kill Selena. He was caught when he was hiding in the bushes near the house of the singer. Brodinski said that in a dream the Lord appeared to him and said that Gomez - fiend, which is necessary to eliminate

Some stalkers earn their victims. So, in 2011, a Mars William Burchell published a little book called "Sex Machine Jessica Simpson: The True Story of Jessica Ann Simpson, who for 22 months trying to seduce a married man. Tom.1. " This opus, at the request of the author, based on his personal observations of the singer. The book can be purchased at Amazon for 29, 99

Paris Hilton is still not married - perhaps because its fate is in the form of a stalker named James Rainford is no longer pursuing it as a man forbidden to approach the Paris ennnoe on the number of meters. The reason for this was inappropriate behavior Rainford in April 2011, when he rushed to Paris a few steps away from the police station, trying to kiss and hug her. At the same time next to the Hilton was her then-boyfriend C Waits

In June last year, Halle Berry almost did not move wisely because stalker Richard Franco. The man climbed into the territory of her house, and waited until Holly left alone, attacked her. The actress pulled out and screaming was worn around the perimeter of his property until the police arrived due neighbors

But the stalker from Poland called Marek Danyluk lucky with the object of passion - Keira Knightley, he Fingered after the premiere of the play "The Misanthrope", because employment did not go to the police, so Danyluk has got to have received a couple of punches to the gut from bodigardov Kira, and went home

Another Pole stalker Grzegorz Matlock has long terrorized the Madonna. He had sent her love letters, rubbed in the front row of spectators at concerts, but I realized that this it does not pop queen to win. Therefore Matlock somehow got into the house of the singer and ... stole her 25 cans of Red Bul

Showman Ryan Seacrest in 2009 nearly slaughtered man named Chidi Uzoma. He was jealous of his girlfriend, which fanatela from Seacrest and not come up with anything better than to put a knife in the back of Ryan. Well, that bodyguards arrived on time. It was no longer stalking and manyachestvo so Uzoma sued

Jennifer Garner for a long time pursued a stalker named Stephen Burke. Later it turned out that he was not only schizophrenic, but Satanist and kept a blog called Satanic Panic. Police arrested Burke, when he kept watch Garner at the kindergarten, where the daughter of actress goes to Violet. The man claimed that he just wanted to enjoy the idyllic spectacle of mother and child. Berki was released with a stern warning not to continue to approach the actress

Stalkersha Karen McNeil, who a few years "grazed" Justin Timberlake, in terms of "overrun" outdid all - she imagines himself to God the Father, and Timba - God the Son. In 2009, McNeil broke into the house of the singer and said that it was time for them to rule this world. The woman declared insane and released to the world. She later switched to frontman Guns 'N' Roses Axl Rose and began to get it already - probably offered the vacant place of the spirit of God

Tags

See also

New and interesting