Mushrooms

I distinguish five kinds of mushrooms: boletus, chanterelle, "probably russula", "similar to the edible" and "phalloides exactly." Soak up with me these ordinances Botany Masha cooked in the woods three large bag.
 - Once we gave away, - she said.
She seemed to grow like mushrooms potatoes. Kneel down and collect. Real wood turned harsh miser. These funny moose, we rode elnichek, then birch. They found the fungus, and the crushed in a fight for copyrights.

Mary went into the woods with a simple goal to leave the country without the mushrooms. A Lala came outdo Masha. It even does not matter how much it will come in bags. The main thing in a walk looking for mushrooms, said Lala, is a victory. Her plan was: Masha had to run behind and slightly to the side. When a production Masha vzvizgnet because the girl. At this point, it is necessary to jump and grab. Everything should be in baseball. That is, you know, a chance to escape from nature did not exist.

We ran through the woods, and three minutes long understood: there are no mushrooms. That is, they do not exist at all, anywhere. Mushrooms - a myth. His retelling each other mentally disturbed people to raise self-esteem.

For example, my friends Beknazarov and Makeev, so hello:
 - Yesterday, 15 white.
 - I Sunday 27 white and podberёzoviki not considered.
 - I Saturday boletus 300, but the whole day went.
Beknazarov to lie and not get off, goes to buckets. He was lamenting that he had collected for the August 14 buckets, everything. Time did not exist, so it is not enough. In the words of a more creative Makeyev, from all his relatives long gone buckets, basins and bathtubs.
I dream one day to listen to their conversation. It hangs at the end of the exciting story in Africa were hungry trains with boletus. And Africa has been unable to eat as much fungi.
From the word "donate a can of" both look out the window with enthusiasm, though there again flies Gagarin.

So, we went through the woods, which is not, and never had mushrooms. And they sat down on a tree stump eating a simple meal mushroom picker - egg, tomatoes, chicken and cheese cake boiled. And then we went past the aunt ghost with a huge ass in purple tights. She was carrying two buckets of mushrooms. Feeling powerless hatred of all tolstozhopye enveloped us. But we did not catch and strangle mushroom fairy, though could.
For humility is something that God has given us the clearing. They grew up about a thousand useless volnushek. People can not think of that will come from a great volnushki Gruzdev need a brush and some paint sex. Then we picked up any more detail mushroom, an edible-looking. And then, for the first time in my life, I found Borovik. I kissed him in a hat and then in the ass and in other ways even losing her virginity to him.

A neighbor said Lena unfamiliar mushrooms should be cooked with onions. When the onion turns blue, mushrooms poisoned. If it remains white, it is better to throw it all together with a pan, because do not understand.

In the evening it will still cook. If there will be a post about flying green dogs, so we are fine, we had dinner with mushrooms and watch a 3-D cartoons.
And while you can share in the comments bullshit like for once found more than three boletus.

© pesen-net.livejournal.com/54634.html

Source: http: //

Tags

See also

New and interesting