10 most sycophantic phrases passing year!

The winners of the award: "The most affectionate tongue»

The magazine "Kommersant-Vlast" has made a rating of flatterers country in 2010 with his remarks against the president and prime minister.

In the first place the head of Chechnya, Ramzan Kadyrov, Putin was replaced by which nationality: "My idol - Putin. He is a Chechen, he and Russian. And he gave us all on this earth "(from an interview with the magazine" Ogonyok »).

The rating included the following statements flatterers:

2. Oleg Korolev, Governor of the Lipetsk region - 11, 1%

"Thanks to the wise policy of the President of the Russian Federation Dmitry Medvedev and Prime Minister Vladimir Putin, Russia is simply doomed to success».

3. Vasily Yakimenko, head Rosmolodezh - 10, 97%

"The man who eats more than he needs, robbing the country and Putin in particular. Putin can do everything, but he can not lose weight for a single person ».

4. Sergei Markov, a deputy chairman of the Duma committee for public associations and religious organizations - 9, 16%

"Putin and Medvedev - is overvalued our country».

5. Anatoly Pakhomov, mayor of the Sochi - 5, 88%

"We have to take one example. I can tell you that this example - our country's leadership, Vladimir Vladimirovich and Dmitry Anatolyevich, who really fashionable today, because they are very competent, because they are in any subject are well versed with them not only fun to say, they are interesting to listen, be silent, because you know that you can make a mistake somewhere and then it would be a fatal mistake for you ». [next]

6. Berel Lazar, Chief Rabbi of Russia - 5, 49%

"I am sure that not only me - the vast majority of people in Russia have every reason to ask God to bless you for all you have done and continue to do for the good of the Russians ... you every day and hour you do good to many people, saving hundreds of thousands of worlds ... And, as the traditional Jewish blessing, live to 120 years old! ».

7. Vladimir Resin, Acting Mayor of Moscow - 5, 37%

"Dmitry Anatolyevich, as they say, hit the point. It is something that we do not have, the rulers of Moscow - a great experience of public school ... ».

8. Vladimir Yakunin, head of Russian Railways - 5, 34%

"They say that night in Paris can give everything! And spend the night in Paris, and even take part in the celebration of the anniversary of the presidency - for that, I do not know what you can give! ».

9. Boris Moiseyev, the singer - 4, 44%

"It was Putin who gave me the title and drew attention to me. I always admired him. Medvedev I also like: stylish, strong, charismatic leader, think about your country. In general, it is very difficult to choose one of this beautiful tandem. I had my way - two would be appointed. "

10. Leonid Yarmolnik actor - 4, 23%

"The fact that Putin calls me Lenya, I certainly flattering, but the fact that I call him Vladimir Vladimirovich, expressed my respect for him».

Curiously, the newspaper notes that the most sycophantic remarks addressed to the Minister Prem Russia, often - to both members of the ruling tandem, and only occasionally - the head of state.

Picchu ancient

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting