And I ... I ... I love you too photograph, here!

Writes blogger and journalist Ilya Varlamov:
Meet Basil works in Moscow riot police, he instructor in unarmed combat. Today he was on duty at the Manege Square, where two friends decided to go to McDonald's to eat. At this time, we are committed vasilymaximov area Saturday outing. Seeing three OMON packages Big Mac, I could not take pictures of them, but Basil did not like. He demanded to remove the pictures, and received a reasoned rejection. Having learned from us that when he was in the performance, you can shoot it, he did not think of anything better than to start to shoot me in the back. Realizing that the forces are not equal, and the picture is not the strongest of his party, he decided to resort to arms and grabbed the expensive camera, courtesy of our editorial board representation Canon. We passed by the staff of the second operational regiment. Naturally, I asked them to hold Basil, who attempted holy. However, the police instead to hold the offender, decided to bet whether they can be removed or not. As a result, we stood for about 10 minutes trying to find a treasured article 29 of the constitution, and comments to it.

In just a few minutes before our walk two employees interested in the 1st operational.
 - Who are you?
 - Do you?
 - What are you talking so directly with us ?! We normally come to you, what are you doing just that? And?
 - Introduce and present official identification ...
 - Listen, you're so smart, we'll go to the police, will check your accreditation, do you have the right to remove or not here!
 - You are obliged to show a valid, and we do not need accreditation.
 - You're a Jew yourself! - Said the angry officer of the 1st operational and retired ...

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting