Can we consider the socks?

Garderobchik fingering her, and there were questions.
Submitted to the family council.
Yes, that's right - "Can we socks?».
Well, the opinion of his wife that yes - well, the opinion about the wives and is different because the answer is always the same. Informed so - because there is no hole.
And, indeed, wonderful wear any. Color and shape of the lost, but the fabric is something special in them, but - without holes.
Men know that socks are torn in two places - on the toe (thumb nail leaky) and heel (wiped, and when pulling on the foot breaks with a bang). Well, there is rubbed on the soles, but it is rarer.
Usually socks flying in the trash almost worn, for the reasons stated above.
And these - no holes, but see for yourself how you can see ...

Discussion proceeded briskly, I attended (the plaintiff), his wife (the defendant), and witnesses - a daughter, a son, a cat.
I spoke in the sense that to throw socks I certainly prohibited (such as repair / renovation is not I do not understand), but this case is considered force majeure and want to throw a new replacement. In short - needs to be replaced.
His wife said that the hole is not, and under my pants my colleagues do not have to look, then there are all the signs of "socks" as such, and to replace
refuse.
Son expressed in the sense that you can not throw in any case, the manufacturer of socks foolish bungled "eternal socks" and they need to pass tests in the space laboratory, can give even the Nobel Prize.
The daughter said that a man in such socks, she would not have married, "Never, no way ...»
My wife retorted, saying not fool his father's head, it is no longer useful.
The cat came and sniffed the toe, and looked at me. With contempt.

I stand to the public.

Specifications.
 - Production date - the end of the last century
 - The manufacturer - can not be established
 - The degree of wear - 98%
 - Color - originally black, is currently piebald
 - Weight - almost no

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting