Why you need to combine shoes and shoes with socks

I met a friend last weekend and was amazed at the way she dressed. My Mashka comes out of the car in a short jacket, and under it a blouse and trousers on bare legs, shoes and socks on his legs. "December is in the yard, Mashka, what are you doing?" I said to her. And she just smirks and refers to fashion designers. It's fashionable now, he says, and it's convenient if you're driving.

Is it possible? slipper? Now the answer to this question is unequivocally yes. Even Soviet fashionistas boldly combined socks with shoes or sandals. Then this combination came to be considered moveton. But this is not the first season fashion houses please girls with this bold combination.

Shoes with socks Today editorial "Site" It will tell you how to wear shoes and socks. Creative selection for all occasions!

1. Open. footwear Or golf is still perceived as a game on the verge of foul. Here you can easily slide into tastelessness and visually shorten your legs, and you can successfully fit this duet even into a strict business kit.

2. British designers offer neat shoes with a sharp toe and a small heel to wear thin capron socks, you can even in the net or with a brilliant flicker. Unexpected and bold!

3. Neat white socks are a classic of the genre. They can be worn with absolutely any kind of shoes: from oxford shoes and slippers to ballet and high-heeled shoes. The main condition is the concise design. Make sure they don't have any ruffles or other unnecessary details. White socks look great with contrasting color shoes. The most advantageous combination is a combination of white boats and perfectly white socks or golf.

4. An unusual solution for a holiday party.

5. Sparkling socks with lurex look mischievous, ironic, stylish and even somehow festive. You can wear them with any shoe, but the brighter and more unusual it is, the better. Mistress' note: lurex They look great not only with shoes on a stud, but also with shoes in the male style. In addition, sparkling socks just perfectly complement denim of any color.

6. Even Dolce & Gabbana showed off an interesting combination of stud shoes and socks. This combination is considered quite fashionable!

7. I think I'll use this idea to fashion To the New Year's party!

8. Another interesting solution.

9. Miu Miu stand for insulated options: high warm gaiters and golf. It is noteworthy that designers combine them with any kind of shoes: boots, shoes and even sandals. This solution is ideal for cold seasons.

I also suggest to get acquainted with tips on the most successful choice of shoes from fashion guru Evelina Khromchenko. This socialite doesn't just know fashion. She ate the dog on it, as they say!

There are two basic rules to remember when you take such a bold step. First, socks should be neat and unworn, and shoes - without worn heels. Second, you have to want to wear that combination. If you doubt that you are ready for this, do not go to such an experiment to avoid it. flop.

How do you feel about this trend? I would be glad if you shared your opinion with us in the comments!

Tags

See also

New and interesting