Obama Saratov

Children's doctor Zaur Ahmedov in a small town near Saratov Engels and all name - Dr. Obama. When Zaur Ahmadov, quietly walking about without bodyguards, meet strangers, they can not long to recover. And only then realize that it is not the Barack Obama took to the streets of Engels, and his almost exact copy.

Dr Ahmedov loved by children and parents. Mom and say, "Let's go to our Obama," or "Who is the president's uncle ukolchik you do." And when he exits ask for autographs, he signed, "Ahmedov (Obama)».
3 photos via ru.trend.az

Despite the fact that colleagues and patients have become accustomed to it, in his hometown, he is a local attraction as a smile - well, a copy of Obama!

- A grandfather in the summer - and then I was already tanned and dressed - just stunned when I saw - Zaur Elfakovich laughing. - Says Holy smoke, I initially thought Obama to us went to the entrance!

Doctor himself this too does not see a striking resemblance.

- To go up mirror - says Zaur - well, it did not seem to like. But when President Obama on TV, it seems as if it is I'm there, near the White House, to act. Whether gait something, whether we have the same ears - that's how he turns sideways, you look - well, sure, I!

If you do not look closely, it is clear who is the current president of the United States, we can not at once. If the blood Obama has the genes of Scots, Britons, Indians and Kenyans, Zaur then everything is much simpler: my mother - Russian, and my father - Azerbaijani, mother - an engineer, and my father all his life served in the militia.

But there Obama Saratov and Obama and the American one thing in common, except for the exterior. Both, for example, left-handed. And as the newspapers, the father of Barack Obama was also a sorcerer, or simply - a sorcerer of the tribe Luo. Zaur in a sense, too, feels a little president. No country, of course, but his plot, where he works after the Medical University for 12 years.

- Well, of course, I'm the president. Because I have all respect, listen, consult with me - smiling Zaur.

They know about the Russian twin American president in the United States. And at the highest level.

When "our Obama" sent an email to the State Department, he received a reply signed by the very first lady Michelle Obama. However, a meeting with the president of the United States it does not go. Too busy man he is. And the pediatrician would have postponed his visit to double until better times.

The city is now a flu epidemic. The day Zaur sometimes passes for 30 patients, and in fact still have to hold the reception. And, too, there is no one answer Michelle - wife at Saratov Obama yet.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting