Andrew - a gift to women in the Women's Day on 8 March

March 8 he would have turned 70 years old.

I picked up here and there

7 Picchu and 4 videos from youtube

Andrei Mironov (surname, given at birth - Menaker) - an outstanding Soviet film and theater actor, theater director, producer, screenwriter, singer, People's Artist of the RSFSR.
Andrew Menaker was born March 7, 1941, in the nursing home Grauerman name in a family of famous entertainers Alexander S. Menaker and Maria Vladimirovna Mironova.
The child was born on 7 March, but the parents have indicated as the date of birth March 8. On the topic of this date, the parents even performed a reprise: "Andrew - a gift to women in the Women's Day on 8 March».

With Father.

In the 8th grade.

The marriage with E. hail.

With his daughter Masha.

With A. Shirvindt.

Anatoly Papanova.

June 27, 1987 Mironov played Figaro in the play Satire Theater, which was presented at the Moscow Theatre Mirror Garden "Hermitage". Most Muscovites Andrei Alexandrovich on the scene did not see.
From July 3 began a tour of the theater in the Baltic States.
August 7 died Anatoly Papanov.
"August 9 did not come to the show from the shooting Anatoli Papanov. To break the heart of Moscow. They came to his wife Nadia Karataeva in the Room, reported the terrible news - thrashed, cried, wailed, suddenly pulled out a suitcase, began to pull off his clothes, all repeating: we must quickly put on a black ... black ... Soon! Mourning ... because Toll died soon ... black ...
 - Hope Y., drink a calming pills ... - someone suggested.
 - No! I do not want to be quiet! I want to feel their grief and experience it!
Troupe both shattered. The faces of all the untold sorrow. And Andrew said simply:
 - I will be next ».
Meanwhile, the theater was a problem. It was necessary to fill in the gaps formed at the site of performances, which was occupied Papanov. The solution was found quickly: all performances involving Papanova were replaced recitals Mironov.
"I sit on the windowsill at intermission in the dressing room and shouted a few words:
 - Die! Here all die ... Andrew ... Check ... the murderer ... they do not care ... bastards ... some day in a row ... it does not leave the stage ... One! For everyone! Criminals ... Man can not physically stand it! "- He wrote about those tragic days Tatiana Egorova.
August 13 Andrei Mironov gave his last concert in Riga. Grigory Gorin says about this meeting with the audience so:
"He played a monologue inspector. For spectators. For the mayor was absent ...
Those who saw it were present at the Miracle! .. Ivan Khlestakov our eyes turned from tipsy liar in the tragic figure of the little man, shouted his unfulfilled dream of a beautiful life, the "watermelon straight from Paris," the "thirty thousand some couriers "the great poet, which is conceivable step up and say," Well, brother Pushkin? "At the end of the monologue he fell to the floor and, in tears, shyly whispered:" Thank you, gentlemen! I have never been so well received not ... »
There was a long pause. And only when the artists had disappeared behind the scenes, the audience burst into applause.
After the end of the evening we ran into him in the dressing room make-up. He sat a quiet, even, it seems, scared ...
My wife exclaimed: "Andrew! You - crazy! Two and a half hours of such work! You can not stand it! »
He waved his hand: "Come on ... Better say, Lyuba, that was really nothing, eh? Only the truth ... »
This turned out to be a farewell concert.
"Who knows, maybe the body can not withstand this saturation. It is necessary to have good, very good health to withstand such a load - both physical and psychological - because every encounter with the audience, every shot takes so much energy and effort: "- wrote later Yuri Nikulin.
August 14, 1987. on the stage of the Riga Opera and Ballet Theatre, Andrei Mironov, he lost consciousness for a few minutes before the end of the play "The Marriage of Figaro." Valentine Sharykina, the game then the Countess, later recalled that stuck in her mind the scene behind the scenes of the theater: Mironov is on the table in a black suit Figaro, surrounded by girls in red dresses peasant. From afar, it seemed to her that she sees a huge poppy ...
Everyone knows that the vast stroke comes complete loss of consciousness and speech. But it is usually through Mironov crossed, and in the car, "Ambulance" finish the words as ...
He died on August 16.
August 20 held a memorial service at the cemetery Vagankovsky in Moscow. After 11 days, a light went out in the movie "The Man from Boulevard des Capucines." Mironov did not see it on the big screen, as well as the "Ranger" on the novel by F. Cooper, premiere of which was paid in June 1988.
In October of the same year came the third "license" disk-giant Andrei Mironov "This song is for close friends" with songs by Jan Frenkel, and in February 1988. He appeared last mignon with voice Mironov "Music from the movie" The Man from Boulevard des Capucines ».

The Island of bad luck.
How to make movies.
Improvisation kupletistov.
What to say (Lebedev - Yu Ryashentsev )
All.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting