Photos at the peak of perfection

For most of us would have been enough to climb on some of the highest mountains in the world, to secure employment. But for one climber conquest of heights - just a means to capture the most stunning images of the peaks.
57-year-old Robert Bosch (Robert Bosch) rose to the top of Mount Everest, on the glaciated Alps in Europe and even in the frozen ice deserts of Antarctica in pursuit of adventure and excellent photos.
via newsinphoto
only 11 photos
Photos are clickable, it is desirable to view the full size

1. 'cling! "Climber Pesce Vutrih (Pesche Wuthrich) swinging to take the next seizure. Location - the Alps on the border between Italy and Switzerland.

2. The "Danger". In the picture - the Swiss climber Julia Shtekk (Ueli Steck) climbs on the ice close to the Swiss ski resort of Pontresina.

3. "Balancing". More on the same stunning picture of Mr. Bosch two climbers climbed to the top of the mountain Zalbitnadel in the Swiss canton of Uri.

4. "Perspective". Mr. Bosch spent nearly 40 years, climbing the highest mountains of the Earth to make their photos.
A dizzying photographic art, Mr. Bosch, which deals with the giants of European mountaineering, creating portraits, which reflect the loneliness and endurance needed all climbers to conquer the highest peaks of the world.

He said: "Climb Mount Everest for the experienced climber is relatively simple.

I had tried to ascend to him in a notoriously complicated western edge, but was defeated.

So, in 2001 I successfully climbed the north face, but I must say that to climb Everest for the popular commercial route easily.

All travel through the mountains and think they can write a book about it, but most of these people do not no mountain climbers - they rely only on the incredible work of the Nepalese Sherpa ".

5. "Give me a fulcrum!" Climbers halfway up the artificial wall in the Diga di Lutstsone in the canton of Tessin or Ticino.

6. "keep calm". Julia Shtekk on the ice with an ax in his hand to climb near aeschynite in Bern (Switzerland).

7. "Do not look down!" Annatina Schultz (Annatina Schultz) rises on the slope Klettern in Möhringen (Switzerland).

8. "Looking at the object of his desires." Mr. Bosch is at right angles to the artificial wall in Ticino (Switzerland).
Photographing giants from the world of climbing, including a 34-year-old Julia Shtekka Mr. Bosch testified their skill necessary for risk rises.

He states: "Julia - wonderful climber, an outstanding climber. We did a lot of climbing together in search of a great frame that combines strength, balance and physical fitness required climbers.

His ability climber impress me the most. He's a good friend, and working with him is a pleasure ».

As an experienced climber, Mr. Bosch, who lives in Switzerland near Zurich, won more than 100 peaks all over the world.

He is considered one of the most difficult climb to the mountain Cerro Torre in Argentina, despite the fact that it is relatively unknown.

9. "Very close." This photo close-up shot near the top of the wall at a time when Mr. Bosch stopped climbing the slope.

10. "windswept". Photographer considers the peak of Cerro Torre in Patagonia (Argentina), one of the most difficult to climb.

11. "Conquering new heights." In the photo - Ice climbing Glacier Godwin Austen in Pakistan. In the background - the peak of K2.
Mr. Bosch said: "My passion was born when my parents took me to the Alps - while I was still a boy.

My main passion was climbing, but the second interest for me has always been the picture, and when I was between 20 and 30 years old, I started to take pictures during his ascent. By its 30th anniversary, I started your own business, focused on my climbing.

I photographed in the Swiss Alps, hanging on a rope and trying to catch the cats behind a rock to keep his balance.

Unfortunately, I have to at some point it lost balance and turned 180 degrees upside down face-to-meters high cliff 900.

My heart is pounding. I was lucky - the rope broke down and I managed, but this incident haunts me every day - in fact, I was on the verge of falling headfirst ».
end

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting