IPhone, which has experienced the Russian winter

Source Ayfons.ru

In early February, I lost my beloved old first-generation iPhone. Two days digging snow nose, but never found. The search ended when the district went bulldozer and cleaned the road. The unit was very sorry, he served faithfully for two and a half years

Poshukayte on an Internet, I realized that the iPhone 4 I can not handle. I had to transfer to Android.

And yesterday a neighbor called me and said that, they say, found your phone. Lying in the grass at the right time flashed apple neighbor in the eye

At the time, I harbored no illusions: without much hope stuck charging. But here's the miracle! Phone start, load. The sensor works, all the data in order and even calls, receiving calls. Unfortunately, we broke down the Home button and the Power, because the rest of the functional check could not. There worn on the body, a few dead pixels on the screen, lost and broken plastic cover fasteners aluminum cover, and, of course, all traces of melt water from the mud.

This poor guy survived -47 C outside, survived the spring flooding (we live out of town), went through the repeated cleaning of roads by heavy machinery while working!

That's the story, for me personally - is an indicator of quality. I plan to replace the body to deal with the buttons and then use these worthy machine. Photos are attaching.

2 photo

3 photo

4 photo

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting