Deutches Museum Munich

Like the search has not found the first time - do not kick forged boots.
There in the Bavarian city of Munich Polytechnic Museum, which is in my opinion much better than the museum BMW, which located in the same city.
Pictures will end - will write

The museum is huge, we had half a day, walked probably 10 percent of the maximum, so that's his entrance

We paid for the entrance something around 10 euros, the price can vary because it was there long ago. The first room - Sailing

All kinds of water transport

Almost everything can be touched, almost all the exhibits have transparent walls, so that it was clear the device

Photos from the holds unfortunately did not receive

To know that her in

We came to the opening, so that the people were a little bit, but when you come out, there was a crowd.

Simulator control the ship, showing the forces that act on the ship when it sails.
All the explanations in German and English that Less clear

Bathyscaphe, one of the first

Submarine U1, say combat, came to the museum on the river

Corner young whaler

And this is something that they have not come up as a museum to drag

Hall of navigation is huge, there are installation logging cabins and decks, it was little time and wanted to see everything, so I fotkal at random, I plan to go back to synischem there already thoroughly like - nedeku

A small room about the engine and the car unit - transmission and so on. From personal achievements - playing on the machine simulates the gearbox wife understand the principle of

But I hurried into the room with the aircraft and there is a bunch of them with airplanes and helicopters

The main purpose of the museum - make it clear how it works! Accordingly, many exhibits that you can touch

These are birds

Aircraft, and these all scored around

And this is from the series: "And now, guys, we're with you we perform an autopsy Boeing!»

The same Boeing

Slice A300

He

But these two aircraft, I was reminded simulator IL2 Sturmovik

other side

I in the room hung earlier models, but here people are more severe

FAA 2

This is the second floor

And this could even go

The ancestor

Red Baron

"Nazi Messer» Bf109 I think

Hall of space exploration, but there is quite bad with light, because only one photo, but worth a visit

Hall of cinematography and photography

Camera

Operating Principles

How does the diaphragm

Here's how

Apparatik Proskudina-Gorsky

Spy Camera

How does TV

All you can poke

Television

Cellular

Cellular

How it works.
Unfortunately, as I said above a lot of pictures and did not work well because the wanted to see, but there really is a lot of rooms. I would recommend taking vozvraste children from 7 to 99 years old in his arms and chase the summer to look at these wonders
Lastly, about the museum Wiki ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%9D%D0%B5%...85%D0%B5%D0%BD)
I am all.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting