The banker Lebedev Putin gives his airline

Banker Alexander Lebedev alex-lebedev prepared to gratuitously give his airline Red Wings «People's Front", Federal Property Management Agency, or FSB. This is stated in a letter to the banker to the prime minister and the leader of the Popular Front Putin. Text of the letter Lebedev today published on his blog.

Via alex-lebedev

Letter V. Putin
Chairman of the Government

Russia

VV Putin
Dear Vladimir Vladimirovich!

I appeal to you both as Prime Minister and as leader of the Popular Front. According to the calculations of Industry and Trade, the project serial production of Tu-204 SM commissioned by the airline «Red Wings» is the key to the survival of the Russian civil aviation industry (including a single set, and the military too). The industry, along with their families, employed at least 1 million. People, ie no less than in the automotive industry. This is the voters. This is probably the last sector with a high degree of innovation. Only Russian Technologies (Vol. Chemezov it is not known) own 67 related companies producing components for the Tu-204 SM. Ulyanovsk "Aviastar" and Perm Motors may not survive without order. And the Sukhoi Superjet, means only Russian screwdriver assembly, will not save the industry.

To date, the largest customer and operator of the new Russian aircraft is my company «Red Wings». This stable operating air carrier, which has worked well in the charter market - last year RW transported 1 million. Passengers. The company is estimated at 60-70 million. Dollars. In order to support the aviation industry and in order to preserve jobs, I'm ready for free transfer controlling stake Airlines Federal Property Management Agency. Or, alternatively, - the People's Front. So, as his time farmers to transfer property to the needs of the front, and their money to buy military aircraft in the United States.

Accordingly, no relation to the project, I will not be more, and the FSB can sleep peacefully. I propose to transfer the Red Wings in the operational management of the Federal Security Service, which is well versed in the draft release of the Tu-204 SM. I have no doubt that many generals and colonels of the "K", "P", "M" (economic units) perfectly cope with the task of preserving domestic aviation industry.

Sincerely,

AE Lebedev, a member of the ONF

former businessman, Ph.D.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting