The designer Artemy Lebedev blogged

Tonight on LiveJournal prostitutka-ket there was a record of which indicates that this blog is the name of the priestess of love led toll Artemy Lebedev, designer and popular blogger.

"Well, everyone already knew? I thought declassify the New Year, but fuck. It will be used to all the gift. You think it's a real whore zhezheshechku writes? But you dick! This is my zhezheshechka "- says Lebedev.

He notes that in six months the blog prostitutka-ket add them to friends for more than 17 thousand people, and its attendance in the last month amounted to 380,000 unique visitors.

The success of the project, according to Lebedev, speaks of his success as a blogger. "Who else here could do with a zero rating for six months? And it must be uebkom not to understand who is in the cozy zhezheshechke really should be in the first place. In short, so. Who liked the project prostitutka_ket, Friend me samiznaetekogo "- he concluded.

LiveJournal prostitutka_ket was created May 22. It published record, allegedly telling about the "everyday work" representatives of the oldest profession. Many bloggers, although it notes that the project is likely to lead not a real hooker, spoke highly of the content. The intrigue associated with the name of the author of the blog, persisted until the last moment.

www.ridus.ru/news/15847/

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting