Parking rarities

I skidded on duty in a nice area Egersheld. We had to take a picture of a couple of Japanese trucks. Man, who appointed me and I'm late for a meeting that would not waste time down to the lighthouse, to the very blue sea. I not have been there four years probably. I walked for an hour, in general been charged marine energy. When I still had a meeting with the right person, I otschelkal all trucks ... And here on the hill, I saw it! Toyota Chaser, 76-78 years old commercials. I could not resist and asked to take a picture.

Excellent device, you can say that's just a dream. And still tuning in to the track.
© My

After I got up this hill, in front of me volyazhno basking in the sun fucking cars in bolshintstve made in USA. Since I am from Vladivostok, with the youth riding a right-handed "trash from landfills in Japan" seen some machines do not know any course seen, but only on TV and in magazines. So it would be very grateful if you enlighten me.

The same tea

Here are some amerikosy

His brother

Popa is based on Mitsuoka red Nissan Silvia. Her Fota did not often enough because there are instances on our roads.

Some Porshik hiding from the rain)))

This spitrire

I wonder what it is the year?

I do not know

Beetle

And I do not know a

Cool pickup Ford

In this kind of Stallone in Expendables drove

Side by side, too Mitsuoka

This I do not know

I think everyone knows this)))

Who can guess this baby - what a prize from me! Virtual mayboh and half a bottle of beer (dark kind)

Still unknown to me exhibit

Beauty

Ford Galaxy?

What's that Pokemon?

Corvette ... Wow !!!

Some Cadillac

Lincoln Continental

In general, half of the day was held at the cultural program. I rather.
And a bonus a couple of pictures of the sea for energy charging

All

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting