My trip to Cuba

When the window 20C, it is time for this post)))

This fall, I finally put down everything and fulfilled his dream to go to the "Island of Freedom", while Fidel is alive and the spirit of revolution and freedom is still warm. So far, they have not started "90s».

Since the time to organize the trip was too little, then it had to resort to the services of a tour operator, which was voiced by the hotel and the fact that it is necessary to take off the next day. It turned out certainly more expensive than organize their own holidays, but unfortunately time was vobrez.

71 photos.

Hotel. Early in the morning you could see the little birds, very similar to a hummingbird, darting between the hanging vines.

2. I'm going to Havana. Instead of a trip organized by the tour, use the "private" tour guide who took us on his car.

Actually the guide. Introduced Petrovich, and said that the 20 years he lived in the Soviet Union, the Russian Federation.

4. Pepelats Petrovich - Pantiak 1952. True dizhok not native, but from Kia. And both insisted Petrovich, the engine was replaced in order to save fuel, because the volume of the mother was 8l.

5. We pass small towns.

7. Just a beautiful view of the bridge.

8. El Moro Fortress. Constructed by the Spanish to protect the Havana bay.

9. She.

11. View of the colonial part of Havana

12. The tunnel under the bay.

13. With this as the grandmother all photographed with a monkey. Of course not free.

14. Ancient pharmacy.

15. Under glass skeleton of its founder.

16. Governor's House.

17. The area in front of the governor house was paved with wooden bars. To the soldiers on the construction did not interfere with sleep governor. Now it has become a haven bukenistov. In general, the central part of colonial Havana reminded me of our Arbat.

18. I liked the creativity of local artists.

19. Retro cars the main form of transport. Only horse-drawn carriages for tourists.

20. Monument to Jose Marti. Cuban National Hero. He organized the first revolution in Cuba.

22. A lot of retro cars in excellent condition.

23. GAI prefer WHA)))

24. Such is the limousine)))

25. The Capitol was closed for repairs.

27. Street near the Capitol.

28. Apartments wealthy Spaniards were divided into communal, in each room lives of one family. Many of the balconies keep chickens that though the feed. Since stores nothing.

29. The famous bar "Floridita".

30. I could not pass and do not drink daiquiris that Hemingway loved so much. His place was taken by a French middle-aged.

34. The streets of Havana

35. Revolution Square.

36. Memorial Jose Morty - the tallest building in Havana. It Fidel pushed their hours of speech. A little to the left of the Defense Ministry.

37. The Ministry of Internal Affairs. It is said that the Cuban chief security officer never smiles.

38. Ministry of Communications.

39. Our pepelatsa something with the brakes. Every second driver stopped and offered help.

40. Beauty is incredibly spacious. Front is easy to sit three.

41. Slide on the open market at all. Cars can be purchased from a friend and then on parole, because officially you can not arrange such a deal.
By the way, too napryazhenka with gasoline, gas stations it is often not. If it is not at the gas station, you have to look for the truck drivers, who drained it and sell it.

42. People living in poverty. The average salary of about 800-1000 rubles. (if you translate our). A kilogram of beef 300 rubles, and the need to find. If the house is a cow, you can not score - 5 years in prison. If she calved and bull calf, then it takes the state.

44. Stop. Drivers are required to pick up a car for travel. Here and there are special inspectors who impede podsazhivayut cars and travel. And woe to the driver, if he is not stopped or refused to take passengers.

45. Shop for tourists. The range of goods, other than rum and cigars are extremely poor. But local and do not see it.

46. ​​The Orthodox Church in Havana.

47. Auto at a roadside cafe.

48. The ocean calms down after Hurricane Sandy, which we touched the most out of the corner. The main blow fell on the province of Santiago.

49. Arrived at about. Cayo Largo

50. Iguanas like bread, more than our pigeons)))

52. From the series find a cat)))

54. Caribbean pleases its purity and warmth.

55. The sand is white and fine as flour.

58. Taxi in Varadero.
Varadero is a closed city for tourists (it is closed for a local).

59. The Catholic Church in Varadero. Cubans are Catholics.

60. ambush)))

61. I managed to pioneer sfotat just behind.

62. The police does not take bribes ... from unfamiliar people, and the roof underground business (according to Petrovic)

63. The myth of the all-embracing harmony kubinok debunked. Slim and beautiful our women I have not seen anywhere else in the world.

64. Urban beach in Varadero

65. On the sidewalk)))

66. The view from the beach bar at the hotel.

67. I am a fisherman since childhood and could not visit Cuba, not fishing.

The first toast the captain was not "for fishing" and "Americans -pidoraso, Rousseau and Cuba - Friends" literally)))

68. bezkleve cancer lobster and fish)))

70. yummy. Straight from the ocean. Restaurant to taste and some were not.

71. Without fish going back (((

I have everything.

Go prigublyu rum and lit "Montecristo №2»)))

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting