On the street a man came up to me and began to talk as if we had known each other for a long time, then I found out that my mother was hiding from me.

Young Pasha could not even imagine how A trip with his mother to the capital will change his life.. A chance meeting with an unknown man revealed the main secret of his mother. At the same time, a joyous and sad event put the guy before a choice: forgive his mother or reject her. What happened and how the main character will act, you will learn in today’s article.

Recently I turned 16 years old, and my mother suggested to go to the capital to have fun and relax. Recently, my mother has been working more and I am immersed in school. We rarely go anywhere, much less go. So I was very happy with my mother’s offer and immediately agreed.

It was my first trip with my mother outside the city. I can’t say that we are poor, but we never have enough money. I'm helping my mother as much as I can, but I know it's not enough. That’s why I want to get a good education to find a decent job. My dream is to ensure that my mother does not need anything else.

On the eve of the trip, I began to feel anxious. I must be worried. My mother reassured me, Don’t worry, it’s okay. The first time I took the train, I didn’t feel well either. I was the only one at the time. And then I imagined what was ahead of me, and everything was taken off with my hand! Mom's words reassured me. She always knew how to make me feel safe.

When we arrived, I began to look around. Even the people here were different. As she left the station, her mother said she needed to go to the bathroom. She came back in, and I kept standing at the door, the keeper of our things.

Mysterious Stranger I peacefully inhaled the smell of an unfamiliar city as I gazed past passing people. And I didn't notice at all how some stranger came up to me and started talking to me, "Hey, Mishka, shouldn't you be in class right now?"

When the stranger touched my hand, I pulled it sharply and walked away. I have never been in such situations before. The man didn't understand what was going on. He began to examine me carefully, and a few seconds later he gasped in surprise: “God!” It can't be, I can't believe my eyes!

At that moment my mother left the station. She saw a suspicious man standing next to me and ran up to us, ‘Man, what do you want? Step back, please! But he did not back down and now turned to his mother: “I apologize, in no way did I want to scare you!” I just made a mistake: your son is an exact copy of my child!

When I heard this, I couldn’t stand it: What do you mean? How is that possible? She looked like something had happened that she was so afraid of. I touched her shoulder to bring her to her senses. And then she finally said to a stranger, "Do you have an extra minute?" I would like to speak with you.”

I still didn’t understand anything and just followed my mother. She offered to sit in a cafe nearby and began her long story: "Son, I'm going to tell you something that might change your opinion of me." I'll understand if that happens. But I want you to know that I love you no matter what happens.”

With bated breath, I listened to her every word. But when I found out, I wanted to go home and forget. My mom told me how she got pregnant in her final year of university, and my dad dumped her shortly before giving birth. When she found out she was going to have twins, she refused to believe it and didn't know what to do.

There was no money, no apartment. The parents helped in some way, but the mother knew that she would not pull two children, either physically or mentally. Her father's departure was very difficult. He just disappeared from her life, as if he had never appeared in her. After the birth, my mother could not recover for a long time. But then she decided that she would have to give up one child. So my twin brother ended up in an orphanage, and I stayed with my mom.

What do we do next? The man I met at the train station adopted my brother almost immediately after birth. He and his wife had long dreamed of having children, but they could not give birth to their own. I can't believe this isn't a dream. Of course, I wanted to meet my brother, although I was afraid of it.

I don’t know what to do or how to talk to my mom. I know it was hard for her to make that choice, but why didn't she tell me sooner? Just fooled me all my life!

Life Wisdom: What does this story teach us? This story shows how difficult life situations are when you have to make difficult choices. The mother of the main character decided to abandon the second child not from a good life. She lived with this burden, never being able to confess everything to her son. However, fate ordered otherwise, and the fateful meeting still took place.

Do you think Paul will be able to forgive his mother and improve his relationship with his twin brother?

Tags

See also

New and interesting