History of Flight 3

The third part
The first part, the second part to the reading required.
* Continue the journey *

As you remember, we passed the border successfully and almost drove into Belarus.
Py.Sy. I write long as you remember, who can not wait to write in the previous parts)

At the entrance of the service, we were met by payment of roads.
The paradox, but to buy the instrument of payment when leaving Kozlovich, only on the opposite side of the road! Ie it is necessary to put the car on the road and as a mountain donkey ride over the fence, and two lane road.

Over 5 km from the border, everywhere there are signs of stopping is prohibited, and the first parking only Beltransoyle (such refueling). Places on it as always there. Since Brest drivers clog it up to the stop, as its services are used Beltamozhkonvoy. And what do the drivers who need to leave the terminal for an hour after registration, and ending the working time? Nothing they do but either become a sign (polednee time it Brest feeder traffic police fine 650t) or violate the regime of work and rest of which is punishable by longer.
I was lucky, I defended the 12 hours of working time I had enough.

Here is another dressing-parking, but there is space for 10 cars, and it is on the opposite side!

But we are not threatened at this time and we move on.

This frame can be removed money from the device (what it looks like I showed in the first part). The cost of 1 km path is 0.12 euro cents.

Always amazed at this traffic light. For the main M1 motorway, it glows red a minute!

A green just 35 seconds)

Suburb Brest, poorly live.

It is necessary to refuel Russian mother) leave it on zero.

Again Magnet. They are filled with even passenger columns. And since through traffic with them no, then begins teaching training performances by maneuvering back))))))) This is a must see.

There is also parking for 10 cars. Strongly do not stand up.
You imagine that a day goes abroad from 500 to 1000 trucks. Where do they go? Answer not give anybody.

Hello I'm your aunt. Transport Inspectorate, which checks that it is work and rest. Right on the parking lot, do their job)))

Libra Fedkovych not working.

Yes and transporters waved type nah we need you.

The old payment system (before the payment was on the first payment system in Poland), she is sullen and difficult to move. Disassemble seen not destiny.

Right here in the village shop 100m with parking 3 cars, but sometimes saves. Who smokes, and to whom, and blue-eyed Belarus.

Starts to accelerate, but vnutryanka says do not drive.

Chuyko me down, Opppa paparazzi. In Belarus the way extinct profession sellers striped sticks, they are retrained or paparazzi or reporters.

Apple orchards in Poland, all under the ticker

Again frame

and those on the go check payment. Or a place in the parking lot was not enough)))
but in general they traveled a lot, so no rush to get payment.

The weather is great, the grass is green sun shines +9

Next parking lot. But they are not protected forest.

M1 is in almost perfect condition and go through it no worse than on European motorways.

If anyone thought why build fences and thrown trees along the roads, here's your answer!

So as not peremetalo road.

As you can see all the snow has melted, and near protective structures or planting it lies. And this is the snow that could be on the road, and is required for cleaning machinery.

The road was built for the Olympic Games 1980 and interchanges are enormous. Apparently so did not steal on the road construction site.

snack'll pick up another home 4.5 hours course.

Machines much for the Belarusian cafes.

Even it was the turn))))
Always stayed here.

Since here are doing the best dryaniki on the highway. Dryanik (with meat inside) and 150 Russian tea. rub.

Hello competitors in traffic))))) asked how the track, said that to Brest.

Cafe Valenina is there where I did not I stop for the past years 3.
And all because the cafe has become a haven of migrant workers from western Ukraine who meet there drinking spree. You sit on someone else's wedding, a madhouse in one word.

Here is the photo radars in Belarus, said that even foreigners will be fined. Catch them going on transitions.

Roadside service in Belarus enough, but the people there as it is not you done willingly.

Cafes all diverse. But everywhere the menu)))

There is nothing to the Armenian or Georgian nor of Caucasian cuisine.

A colleague traveling from Europe)))) Tanks are not afraid of dirt.

Remember in Germany warned of repair?

Safety first.

Warmer and patch holes.

I do not know what to call it. One church or monument. But beautiful.

Then we turned to the old Varshavke towards my house. 200 km remained, the wife and kids again glad to see her husband and dad. We have a company with the permission of the freight forwarder is permitted, but not always.

Slutsk.

bad Belarusians live

3. Although it was possible to attach 20 pieces.

2 years ago, the city hosted the Republican Dozhinki. All Feng Shui)))

As there was no winter) Clean and tidy.

The worst thing on this road are pedestrians. At night, it's just awful. As wild animals from where and where to go is not known.

They though dryuchit traffic police, but as you know drunken reckless. That advertising campaigning by wearing flickers.
How do I know of three prostitutes (Russia, Ukraine and Belarus) in Belarusian? Belarusian is a flicker)))))

The old road and it's just the name of a military camp. Roads normul.

CAT parts.

Barracks, dragging kids.

Officers housing.

All neat and beautiful.

The symbol of World War 2. Nokia is not being)))))

Loaf. Symbol med.sanchasti))

For historical monuments, too, are looking at the highest level.

Cafes, tire there.

And this is a typical Belarusian village.

2. These houses give the village workers.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting