Incidents of my city. Part One

To be honest, knowing the popularity of the site to these pictures, many townspeople my guess about what the city is at stake. In this post I want to not make fun of his own city, and to laugh at human folly. I'm sure someone like that already seen in his home town, but I've decided to offer a smile on a few photos!

Seems to us notorious Suzanne moved to our city in search of new adventures on your brain and nekrupnogabaritnuyu ass. And to hell with inContact! Windows - the best springboard for self-promotion!

At the stall, in my innocent question woman babokonskoy appearance "The salt is usually different from the US," she smiled Medusa explained briefly and clearly: "She's an American!" And my question, they say, why you have the word "salt" is written with two "n" the woman with anger itself is not just crumbled into small pop Cornick!

Someone threatened "shovel on the glass," someone specially crumble bread on the hood of the car to attract birds, but this unknown comrade midnight clearly hinted

You have not heard that the city opened a new boutique men's clothing on the street rubbish? It turns out that was opened ...

Not if I want to hint at the outcome of the use of this product?

So I want to say, looking at the words "And Lapot pas styaklu" By the way, according to the next picture - Uncle still near his home place booked

At home.

Whether children with a hangover toil, whether I'm behind the times! "Milk drink juice with the addition of about yogurt chocolate" Smeshariki "

In one of the cafes in the toilet I saw it! The question is - what these things mean? No way past the toilet to vomit?

Nobody wants Eklobanki?

Sberbank.

God forbid hto would want to smoke on the balcony! Now you can safely write on cigarette packs "Smoking not only causes impotence and infertility, but breaks leg"

Posted in [mergetime] 1309645272 [/ mergetime]

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting