Operation Crystal Night

Why Crystal - is very simple, the author had to visit the cave with beautiful crystals.
Then the second question is why it was necessary to go on a journey at night?
Also very simple. The cave is equally as dark as night and day.
The author decided not to spend precious daytime and at night went.

We met near the cave about 12 o'clock at night. The group selected a so ... "hodgepodge." Not everyone is quite aware where gathered. In clothes it was clear that some were expecting a sort of a cultural and civilized version of the cave of the "Kristallnacht" in s.Krivche - large moves with lighting and handrails. And then waited quite different ...
The cave entrance, or rather "vlazit» ...

The most I would have never occurred to me to go into this kind of ... fox hole, but there was nowhere to retreat - behind the back of the field and the night. Still, I hoped that the cave is more roomier. But no, it was more and more already ... dirtier.

So, WELCOME!

No photographs can not convey the nasty feeling when hands and feet are immersed in a viscous mush and the hideous sucking sound that accompanies each movement. As luck would have it, most of the way had to overcome all fours, occasionally kneeling, or (in very rare happy moments), rising to his full height.

Well, before the crystals we have not got, and smeared already as God knows who.

What to see crystals, it is necessary to go down to the lower level.

"Devil's Throat" in Mlynky - did not even bloody, compared to this.

The moves lower tiers were much more spacious, and has become much easier to move around, but the dirt under your feet will not go away - disgusting chomping always been our "music" accompaniment. Do I still have not ever been in a wet and dirty cave, but the crystals by the size and beauty I also have not ever seen.

I do not know whether there are more caves in Ukraine that can boast such beauty.

In some places, the crystals fall off, forming a sort of a "snow cave».

Cavers carefully protected him, so as not to trample careless visitors.

However, not only do they care about the cave, but also about yourself - creating warmth and comfort:
 - Dining

- Header

Despite its beauty, the cave still remains unknown to a wide range of people (photographs and information in the net very little), and cavers in every way try to protect it from the massive hits. So I was asked not to specify its name and location. Then I immediately became clear and the true reason for a night visit to the cave - that none of the "mere mortals" could not find their own way here :) Well, this is true, this is to protect the beauty, because crystals form oh how long, but broken easily and quickly. In addition, the official reason for the "Night operation" - saving precious daytime, too, has paid off - the next day we spent with great benefit for himself (but more on that another time).

Source: sk-alla.livejournal.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting