Hike one day - Kok Zhailau

I upload photos to the campaign, who may be interested. Often I am wandering in the mountains, such as the mountain tourist. If the theme accustomed, I will upload photo reports and other walks.

So, Kazakhstan, Almaty, Foothills Trans-Ili Alatau
Route: Gorge Kazachka - Kok Zhailau - d \ o Prosveshenets
The difference in height from 1300 to 2100 meters of ascent and descent to 1700 meters
The route is about 15 km, taking into account the search of mushrooms About 6 hours of travel.
There will be many photos as finish - please.

For pictures not much kick, as luck would have brought with him a bar of soap instead of SLRs.

Start. The bus stop Route 28 & quot; Gorge Kazachka & quot ;. Turning toward the gorge.

The height of 1295 meters

The road goes through the holiday array, along the canyon flowing mountain river of the same name. Around a lot of places to relax.

After a couple of kilometers rare houses end, a sign advertises that we enter into the territory of Ile-Alatau National Park. Bonfires forbidden to walk their dogs, too.

Along the road in the same river flows, wagging in relief.

The vegetation composition rich - pine, spruce, aspen, willow, and a variety of shrubs. In some places there are birch groves

In a picturesque location in the mountains the hotel is located Kumbel. The road goes through it. Sluggish guard from the local population to Baton pass

Nearby there are several private homes. For green fence can be seen modest house

Next is a closed road on which travel is prohibited. And the forest begins.

For tourists there is a small hotel - a couple of houses on the banks of

A couple of kilometers of forest roads. The smell of pine divine!

A little more - and we go through the forest. Begins "Kok Zhailau" with this species.

The road will take place in a wide green ravine, between the mountain ranges

It will be a couple of fords

Too bad the camera does not transmit the beauty of places

We pass the consequences of the recent hurricane (on the greater) In June 2011, felled about 10 thousand trees (probably even longer)

Looks back

Look right

Another kind of

Coming up to the highest point of the transition. On the right can be seen the effects of Hurricane

Another chaos

The road block fallen trees, we have to go around them

Bald slopes

An unknown grave on a hillside

View from the trail

More

The road goes to the left slope, we have almost come to the end point. You're a half a kilometer

Again right

Descent through birch grove.

Through the trees are already visible houses. After a hundred meters we will be in place

Here we are. Out on the road ...

That's the whole journey, for which the time flew by almost unnoticed. There were several stops to look for mushrooms, for a snack, and all the way - a leisurely track the path and head spinning ...

This modest rations

All I finished ...

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting