Scammers!

Subject to the forum sine

Good time, Lord Bikers and Brothers in Mind ...

I want to tell you a sad story and warn of a possible meeting with the naughty (and in the Criminal Code that is called by another) people.

I became acquainted in the autumn of 2010 in the glorious city of Voronezh, the young man, kind and sympathetic. Zhenya and he introduced himself christened Cat. Jack Cat, so his name is ... and pleasant fellowship and fun, and pobuhat not a fool, and a friend to help out - zavsegda please. Lived Jack is not bad, 1000 OM for lunch spend ones did not refuse to treat, songs with a guitar can sing, and a repertoire of topic, and motorcycles are not indifferent ... In general - gold guy, and his wife, Ira, beautiful but clever.

Somehow or spun - with friends to meet you, and he with her, well, become a biker get-together instead of light, to open / close together, drink beer, etc. And for the month of November comes Genet Cat head little idea - not open for us with you, Maxim, the institution of the biker, motorcycle take on joy but currently earn money ... And call us STE institution "Bike House", well, they say, to it was clear to everyone - who, what and why ... Well, went thing - find a two-story cafe with fellow designers agreed to paint the walls in a spirit appropriate. With fellow builders have agreed to podmognuli what is necessary ... With grief in half opened in late December. Well, something hard for the first time in any business ...

Became Zhenya friends quietly in debt denyuzhku take - they say, should be the hostess for the rent to pay, it is necessary to fire and sanepidemschikam zabashlyat, this and that ... And with the staff pay no hurry - waiters wait, bartenders, too, and all the other peretopchutsya - well we train intelligent people - hard man need help and do tolerate (I then places the entire kitchen from the pocket provided, he hired a chef and he himself paid) ...
[next]
It seems time goes on, Jack Cat hostess "allegedly" (as it turned out) paying concerts with great success, the people on the thematic piece coming down - but would be happy to live, but there is no - there is no Zhenya denyushek. Staff for 2 months is not "Ploce", with musicians pay nothing ... Where the money disappear - is unknown ... Meanwhile, Jack is not sleep - and even on the penny in long takes. And in some places and not in debt - promises to the people of Germany to bring the bikes (by my friends) on equipment under the order denyuzhku collects third-fifth or the tenth.

In general, the restaurant was closed in mid-April, as it turned out for not paying the rent (which my wife a couple of times given: TR 50 and TR 40) ... And all began with Eugene to give their money to ask for. Well, people are fed breakfast, he began, and then stopped taking the tube, and then the number mobilgy replaced, and then for 2-3 weeks from the town dump began, knocking all the problems on his mistress - Kvasov Ira (Ira and that no one can criticize, clever girl, a monster of this rap, bedninkaya,), Ira sorry for everything - no slezok her hapless bear can not. As it turned out at Mesquite phone Ira - she was completely in the subject, together with Eugene coming up with new moves for the money and the reasons for the delay of the previous debts ... In short, ran the Kotovasiya to 28 June 2011.

As a result, in the 13 hours of the day 28.06.2011 Evgeny Ushakov and Irina Kvasova disappear from the "radar screen", leaving the keys to the rented house and on the verge of disappearing in an unknown direction.

Well, here I am not a little angry, become familiar polyutsionerov raise, and that's what it became:

DATA CITIZENS purchased tickets MOSCOW NOVOSIBIRSK, on ​​the day the train June 29 leaving "the North" ... And I managed to ring up many honest Voronezh bikers who had with them (Eugene and wife of his Irinochka) relationship, and only they me told that Jack and they borrow denyuzhek scored, and from whom, and for the repair of motorcycles took ... In general, a pack of receipts and debtors gone ...

Total:

Evgeny and Irina Ushakova Kvasov Voronezh write a statement:

1. Fraud
2. Theft of personal property
3. defacing private property
4. execution of debt
5. vehicle theft

etc. etc. On all counts is their receipts and WITNESSES !!!

And clarified: prescribed in the glorious city of Rostov-on-Don Eugene and Ira piled 1, 5 years ago, from this very Rostov also no accident - such as for embezzlement and theft of cash Motoclub (what - I do not know) ... In general, citizens They work very professionally, rubbing the credibility of edinomyshlinnikam mototeme using compassion and kindness of the vast number of bikers ...

DAMAGES CAUSED IN VORONEZH (a conservative estimate):

- The debt of 140 000 Your humble servant (ie, me), this amount I held for him at a friend's "old chap", ie Now I got ...
 - Debt to my good friend in the amount of 270,000 rubles.
 - Debt cafe owner leased 200,000 rubles.
 - Staff of the institution the debt over 50 000 rubles.
 - Payable to people davshemi his money by repairing Mota / equipment / spare parts, etc. about 100 000 rubles.
 - Debt unknown episodes I - ????????

And now, in fact - These gentlemen have directed their steps towards Novosib, but they arrived before him - the question. You could get before. Eugene himself yesterday made contact with their relatives in Roostove said it in the Ukraine and that it did not seek (however, these gentlemen are not border crossing, I checked). Therefore, a big request to all the brothers bikers in general and in particular to the Novosibirsk - if that nit pop up in your field zraniya - please let me know, my body. 8951877 83 77 max. And you can inform the nearest police station. Scammers post the pictures below, please be careful, my friends !!!
With udovolstveem answer all possible questions and PM, and in the subject, and on the phone ... the more - if the citizens have someone else will be familiar - let's talk about them ...

PS: sorry wildly over many bukoff, but the situation can not be described in short I beg you to read to the end ...
PPS: And yet - a request to anyone who decides to help - this place accessible to the Old Russian and foreign (CIS) forum! And if among us there are police officers - please try to "break" them through their channels.

Passport data "comrades»:

Ushakov Evgeny
Born 03.20.1984, residing at Rostov-on-Don, St. Razvilenskaya d. 92.
Passport Series 6008 №123020
issued by the Department of the Federal Migration Service of Russia in the Rostov region of the Soviet district of Rostov-on-Don 17.12.2007
Relatives live in Rostov.

Kvasova Irina
Born 27.06.1989, residing at Rostov-on-Don, the prospectus Communist d. 25, kv. 15.
Passport Series 6009 №533441,
issued by the Department of the Federal Migration Service of Russia in the Rostov region of the Soviet district of Rostov-on-Don 04.08.2009, the
Temporary residence: Voronezh, st. Dispatching, d. 15.
Relatives living in the Altai Territory.

they are in contact:
vkontakte.ru/id84133189

vkontakte.ru/id37196271

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting