Scams on social networks: CAUTION fraudsters EXPOSED !!!

In this video we look at popular type of threat to the social network VKontakte using the techniques of phishing and pharming.

URGENT !!! BAM !!! IN TOUCH !!!

GIRLS !!! CAUTION fraudsters EXPOSED !!!
I beg Share this video in social network inContact !!!
A group KONTAKTE- vk.com/pro_makeup_sng
Katerina GRODNEVOY personal page - vk.com/id185817199
Recipient Data Card Savings Shadurski VICTOR VYACHESLAVOVICH !!!
Date of birth 28, 01, 1963 !!!
I beg Share this video in social network inContact !!!

Group:
PRO MakeUP vk.com/PRO_MakeUP_sng
Professional cosmetics and brushes vk.com/peggysageby
Cosmetics PAESE vk.com/paese_club
Beauty for You vk.com/ev_makeup
odnoklassniki.ru/dk?st.cmd=fri .....
Products for makeup artists vk.com/club63848102

As a result, publish the necessary data for the reference in law enforcement:

Shadurski Ekaterina V., born 12.25.1990
Lives in Verhnedvinsk, Vitebsk region, Belarus
Her phone number: +375 25 503 48 50 or +375 29 848-28-01

The data on the recipient to whom you are sending money on exiled in the contact details:
Shadurski Viktor V. born 28.1.1963 (Her father)
Map of the Savings Bank of Russia 4276 5100 1126 9435 before 10/15
Phone 8916252 96 31
Victor will calmly talk to you and promise to call someone and settle your questions!
Mother Catherine works at the post office and that is why many of the defrauded receive parcels (who were "lucky" at least something from it to receive) without a return address.

Address of the so-called "expulsion" of parcels: 211 681, Verhnedvinsk Vitebsk region, st. Leningradskaya, 27/4, Republic of Belarus.
Address its opening point of sale cosmetics Paese: Republic of Belarus, Vitebsk region Verhnedvinsk, TC "Rainbow" Sovetskaya 42, span №11.

Let's extend this information to victims of fraudsters became less and that they got a fair punishment because fraud involved a group of persons (her family: she, the father and mother) by prior agreement. It is an aggravating circumstance!

INSTAGRAM- innatopal
My channel of beauty and personal care - www.youtube.com/user/innatopal
Thank you all for subscription and pleasant viewing!

Linkin Park Almost all VC group fraudsters

Scam VKontakte. Distributing iPhones for huskies.

I apologize for not very good diction during shooting. So, as I was not prepared in advance to record this video. All shot on the go. In the future, I may be revamped and re perezalil the video on the channel. Thank you for your understanding.

Do not fall for the tricks of swindlers! Do not let yourself fool!

How to Hack VKontakte 2015 (Disclosure of scams)

How to hack VKontakte or better program to hack Vkontakte. Yes it is on the program today and will be discussed in my video. Scammers and fraudsters in the person of Igor Gavrilov - not asleep. Once again I speak to you, such programs myth for Down. The purpose of the money and throw in the black list ((Please do not get fooled by this deception!

Tags

See also

New and interesting