Few of vinyl

Good afternoon!
His first post on Yap, I decided to dedicate vinyl. Will pictures, lyrics If the deal with the interface ). As finish, let you know.
This theme pursues 3 goals. Firstly, to share information quite interesting ... .hobbi something, then, for YaPovtsev older - evoke a sense of nostalgia and thirdly, for those who decide / decided to take up collecting plates, so to speak, serve as the opening theme in the world of vinyl.
Being in my village, I shared with a friend thoughts about vinyl records, to which he asked in amazement - and that they still listen? Yes, comrades, the vinyl will never die! Well, or die in the next hundred years exactly.
I collect vinyl for a year. Not much, but enough that would begin to understand something - no subtleties. The basis of my collection was still his father's collection of LPs.
There were a lot of things, and Vysotsky

and Deep Purple

My favorite among these records Jesus Christ Superstar

Production Centre of rock 'n' roll parishes united Evangelical Lutheran Church Rossii.SPb. 1991

Just record KNNO - Black album. Please note that it is KNNO. This "ochepyatka" rare and this album has more value than just the black album.

So what I have ... bish .ah yes, collection. But they were all of our records, domestic. Firm "Melody". At this point at all (almost), the player switches to exist on 33 \ 45 minutes of \ min. This speed. Basically all of the plates is 33, but there are 45. There is also a speed 78. releasing records with 30, 25 and 17, 5 cm. Also in my collection there are the so-called "flexible" of the plate.
Keep all that stuff you need only vertically, as on the storage "stack" the pressure on the bottom plate may lead to "spresovyvaniyu" tracks. Do not expose to direct sunlight.

Flexible records

So, brought from a village house all that stuff, I started looking for a suitable machine. Immediately I say, I wanted a new production unit. Some audiophiles will recognize only the old machines, only those years. But not me. Before I went online, I did not even know what the price may be on turntables. I was waiting for a shock. If we talk about is not used I found from 7000 to infinity (maximum I found the price of 6 million, but I think there are more). Somehow I picked up the jaw, I decided on the best budget option, this is such a Denon DP-29 F. The machine for a beginner is not bad, but there are drawbacks, such that there is no lifter that allows you to safely carry the arm with a needle anywhere on the record . Without lifter has a chance to drop this very arm and damage the needle. This disaster not only for you and for the needle, but for the record, because it is damaged and the blow needles and from if you suddenly do not replace the needle, needle play bad (sorry for taftologiyu).

So I bought the unit and a pair of plates is no longer Soviet. It should be said about the prices. If you buy in the stores, the album will be worth (foreign-made) 700 p + \ - with the hands on the 400. I bought (and buy now) and so and so. Some beds in my collection (still not great) came from Novosibirsk.

Poyuzat turntable, I realized that I still have some things to change. Lack lifter supplemented inability to change the needle (only suitable proprietary, and it had to be ordered from Europe, and it was worth more than half the price of the turntables). It is said that the standard needle are about 400 hours. Then they need to change. Such are the cases.
My second unit became too Denon, but now Denon DP-300. It is equipped with microlift built phono stage has simpatishnye design and everything suited me and satisfied so far. It cost, though a bit more expensive. The curious can view the "Internet" =) Of course, not a professional, but better.

This is how

and so

A couple of pictures of my collections and individual instances, with which I cherish most.
Van Halen, 1 album

Van Halen, the album 5150

van Halen album, 1984 (long time I was looking for it)

and finally the van halen album Balance! A rare thing

The downside

Phil Collins, his first solo album Face value

decoration inside

Queen! Kind of magic! Colorfully!

Inside

present all albums dire straits. show all one-) Their luchshiy- Btother in arms

Best album of ZZ TOP-Eliminator

Deep Purple!

Source:

Tags

See also